Lunchtime

Iuchi Prashant

Re: Lunchtime

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 am

Doji Sakura wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:24 pm

"They're pretty! I like them. The colour of the flowers would go really well with silver or gold though, then you could wear it as a hair ornament all the time and then use it when you need to. Silver is a precious metal after all."
Prash then thinks for a moment. "I've just thought though, Doji-san. I think I would have much to learn from your techniques in crafting. What gem would first spring to your mind when you think about the Element of Earth?", He asks, joyfully.
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:10 pm

"Hmm...Jade is the first one that comes to mind, although quartz as well would work" Sakura said thoughtfully "Aquamarine and Emerald suit water. As for learning, I would be happy to try and teach you more! I'm always at the forge every morning near the barracks if you wanted to come by."
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:47 am

He smiles and gets an aquamarine pendant from his satchel "Oh, it seems my choice for this was fitting then!". He then ponders her answer some more. "Jade does sound fitting... But I hadn't thought of quartz for Earth though! I will give it some thought. Thanks, Doji-San!"

He takes the last bite of his bun and speaks again. "I'll be happy to meet you in the forge in the next days then! Thanks again!"
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:19 am

"Ooh...pretty..." Sakura leaned in closer to look at the pendant "the work on this is beautiful. Did you make this?"
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:36 am

"Hai!", he says, smiling. "The poem on it is my father's though.

If she looks closer, she can see a haiku engraved on the pendant:

a splash of silence
the first raindrop atop the pond
searches for balance

"I always liked poetry, due to my parents' influence!", He says with a nostalgic smile. "but I haven't found much time for really learning much about it or practice it myself so far. Maybe in the future", he says, his eyes closed for a moment.

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:50 am

Kaidan has been eating his food listening to both talking about jewelry and stones. "Tiger's eye seems a good fit for earth. Lapis lazuli for water. Red amber for fire...maybe yellow amber for air." He gave his 2 zeni.
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 am

"My mother loves poetry. I'm not very good at it, I'm more of a forge smith than a word smith" Sakura giggled at the wordplay "hmm, maybe Bayushi-san! Amber is not a common one to work with, compared to precious stones. I've not seen any for some time."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:53 am

"Oh, Tiger's eye and amber sound like very good options too! Maybe I'll try one of them for a future project", Prash says excitedly looking at the Scorpion.

He then laughs at Sakura's pun. "Well, your way with words seems good enough to me, Doji-san. Well, maybe you could give me some suggestions for a Netsuke using Amber, then? Maybe some days from now? Or maybe we could even try working together on something, if you feel like it. Of course I would probably just hold you back..."

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:41 pm

"I'm always happy to work with gems!" Sakura said with a beaming smile "if you ask sensei for supplies we can try it together. I'm happy to help where I can Iuchi-san."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:25 am

Doji Sakura wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:41 pm
"I'm always happy to work with gems!" Sakura said with a beaming smile "if you ask sensei for supplies we can try it together. I'm happy to help where I can Iuchi-san."
"Oh, we should try that then!", he says, happy. "Maybe in some days time! Let's see."

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:01 am

"I look forward to it Iuchi-san!" Sakura said, putting her cup down "I think classes are starting soon. We should head there."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:26 am

He finishes the last bites of his food and drinks some water too.

"You're right Doji-san. Let's go. May we do our best, and may the Fortunes guide us", he says, smiling warmly.

(/scene?)

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:45 am

Sakura finished her tea, putting the cup down before rising.

"Hai, let's go Iuchi-san, Bayushi-san!"

She was happy to walk back with them

/scene!

Return to “Horse”