Event: Blood Money

Moto Ichiro

Re: Event: Blood Money

Post by Moto Ichiro » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Ichiro shook his head "no, they said it like a name. Watcher is a person and a leader not a look out." He said with confidence as he remain looking forward, this had the feeling of a disciplinary session.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:33 pm

"That name is an alias for an unknown criminal lord in the city. Many have been caught and punished who said they where them. Never have they been this bold before. We must request additional guards from here out if the gangs are targeting proper Imperial establishments..."

The Asako sensei examines Nesrins cut and bandages it (4 healed) before motioning the Moto forward and looking him over, rubbing some salve on his bruise (5 healed).

D3 Rat, medicine/int: 2#6d10o10k3 25 31

D3 Rat Medicine heal: 2#1d10o10k1 4 5
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:45 pm

Kokyou watches Oichi examining Nesrin out, and holds his nose firmly to stop any damage from happening. "I reckon I've might gotten me nose hit somehow."
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Himeya looks at the Mantis and shakes her head.

"Seems fine to me, Mantis-san."

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:22 pm

The battle maiden frowns at the Mantis boy's antics. This was serious!

But all she says is, "Thank you, Asako-sama," resting a hand over the bandage and cut fabric. She looks thoughtful, listening to the conversation around the group.
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:28 pm

The Asako looks back to Nesrin.

"How do you feel, Utaku-san? Shall I ask the water Kami for aid, or will the bandage be enough?"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:32 pm

Kokyou shrugs, and takes his hand off his face. It was a scratch a moment ago, now it is all frowning around for added seriousness. His smugness remains, glad to be there. His concept of serious is not as keen as others.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:32 pm

She pokes the bandage. "It's not much of anything, honestly." It didn't really seem worth the attention of spirits.

(ooc, still 7 wounds due to 4 earlier from the practice duel that wrapped up after this battle.)
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:41 pm

"With rest, it will heal."

The woman frowns, realizing that her statement while true, is also nearly impossible tonight.

"Given the nature of tonight's interruption, I will ask the Kami to refresh all of you. "

She takes out a scroll and begins to speak a prayer. The falling rain seems to soak into each of the students present, making them feel as if they have slept.

After a few moments of thanks, the sensei puts away her scroll and pulls out another. Once the second prayer is completed, some strength fills the students, making them feel as if fate was on their side.

D3 Rat, Rejuvenating Vapors Water+Spellcasting+IR4: 6#9d10o10k4 54 44 32 59 37 45 4 water slots, 2 void slots

D3 Rat, Fill with Emptiness, Void+Spellcasting+IR4+Affinity, 12k6=10k7: 6#10d10o10k7 48 67 50 50 34 63 4 Void slots used, 2 Air from Void Versatility

All students count as having slept for 8 hour, (So no fatigue, and they gain healing as if they slept, which is staminax2+1. Spellcasters regain all void slots, but not elemental. Everyone refreshes all of their Void points from Fill with Emptiness

Utaku Ichiro

Post by Utaku Ichiro » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:59 pm

Ichiro had never before felt magic like that and offers a surprised bow of thanks, "You are most gracious, Asako-sama. Thank you."
Unicorn • Bushi • Experienced • Enlightened • Ascetic • Heroic Muse
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 5.2 • Infamy: 0.5 • Topaz Points: 229

Gear in Tsuma: Poorly sized purple and ivory utilitarian travelling clothes, charred gold scarf, daisho, jade
Outside Tusma: Unicorn riding horse, riding armor, scimitar, daisho, ono, han-kyu and arrows, jade
Description

Before the thunder can roar the lightning must strike

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Kokyou breathes in to fill all his lungs, then bows to his favorite sensei, Himeya. He might get addicted to that. "Thank ye fer the blessings."

Soon after, he provides another bow to his beloved sensei, Oichi... but he can't actually speak, for some odd reason.

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 am

Prash had kept mostly quiet, nodding in agreement with the other Uni and Dao as they spoke. After the Asako sensei casts the spells on them, he bows deeply and seriously. "Doumo arigatou gozaimasu, Asako-sensei."

With most things related to the incident solved, he bows slightly and speaks again.

"Sensei-tachi", he starts, in a steady, grave voice. "Given the nature of what happened, and that two of the assailants perished, I felt a purification ritual, as well as prayers for their wayward souls would be important to prevent attracting yokai or other unwanted spirits. As I had already received training on some cleansing rituals, I had just started some of the rites along with Togashi-san. I didn't want to leave the area corrupted as other students are sleeping nearby... Should we go back to the dormitory and finish the ritual?"
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:20 am

"Thank you sensei." The large Moto said with a bow. He didn't have anything to weigh in on the matter of cleansing rituals and corruption so he drifted off a bit wondering what he was going to do with his free time.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:43 am

The Basttle Maiden nods to Prashant.

"I think that is most appropriate, Iuchi-san."

She then looks at each student seriously, the concern on her face lessening.

"We will remind everyone tomorrow that students are not permitted to leave the dojo compound. If any are found to do so, there will be severe repercussions from here on. Additionally, there will now be guards posted on the barrack entrance during the sleeping hours."

She turns to the guard who has the rope and he nods.

"Fetch eta to come take the bodies."

Again, the guard nods and sets off.

Back to the students, she says

"You said there were a few yet alive inside?"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:50 am

Kokyou nods. There's probably the only sign of communication he's able to do looking at the number one platonic love of his young life.

Togashi Dao

Post by Togashi Dao » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 am

Overwhelmed by the magic flowing through him, Dao was struck mute by the power of the water kami that flooded him, even momentarily. Tuvcking the piece of flint in with his go set, he looked to the Otaku sensei when she asked about survivors and spoke up when his senses returned.

"Otaku-sensei, I would ask a small favour if I may. Would it be possible to learn the name of this individual? From the survivors I mean?" He asks as he points to the victim of his own personal attack.
Dragon Clan • Monk • Battlemaster •
Honor: Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 1.7 • Infamy: 1,0
Gear: Student Clothing, Go set.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 am

"I do not think that would be a problem, though you will need to wait to receive the name until the authorities have obtained it. I would not want you to be part of that process. It is...unpleasant."

Togashi Dao

Post by Togashi Dao » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:37 am

"I understand." Dao replied with a bow to the older woman. "Thank you for your concern, I will wait until those who perform such information gathering have completed their work."
Dragon Clan • Monk • Battlemaster •
Honor: Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 1.7 • Infamy: 1,0
Gear: Student Clothing, Go set.

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 am

Ichiro looked up "sensei may I request to view the interrogation? I have thought about working as a magistrate and seeing how criminals are interrogated is something I could benefit from no?" He asked with a bow.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 am

The Utaku looks to each of the other Sensei, a shared look of concern between them all.

"I am not sure, Moto-san. That would be a request that Agasha-sama would need to answer."

Return to “Rat”