Observations (Open to Spellcasting Only)

Asako Saburo

Re: Observations (Open to Spellcasting Only)

Post by Asako Saburo » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:38 am

"Far from the most elegant, refined or honorable of combat, but in certain situations? Victory is what your lord expects of you, elegant or not. And it isn't as if it is dishonorable either. When one is in a real pinch." A pause and he added. "Wouldn't do to lose one's daisho in the sea either."
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Mai

Post by Mai » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Mai nods. "Exactly." Mai thought he was a little prissy when she first met him, but the Phoenix has a good head on his shoulders.
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:20 pm

Oh, he was a prissy, self-absorbed prick, but he was also a pragmatic, prissy, self-absorbed prick. The problem was less that Isawa ego, and more just the stick shoved so far up his....

"I am looking forward to the occasion, kohai... but it does seem to me that the class is beginning to let out. I have a lesson with one of the instructors after lunch. Please excuse me."
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Return to “Dragon”