What a Rake

Kuni Yotsuo

Re: What a Rake

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:37 am

"I'm not familiar with your family's wards either. Among the Kuni the wards we place are all done by calling on the kami, not by storing magic in an item. Well, I don't at least. Perhaps the shugenja of my family do."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:08 pm

"As a general rule, shugenja families are rather secretive about their techniques, so who can truly say in the end?" Otoko shrugged softly. "... Except, perhaps, the kami themselves."
Scorpion Clan + Shugenja + Cursed + Distant + Unicorn Trained + Haunted

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:29 pm

"Well, it's all strange to me. I hope to learn more about how it all works here, even if I won't ever know the specifics."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:51 am

She nodded slightly. "There are likely to be plenty of opportunities to learn about such matters before we're all done here. Asako-sensei at the least must be quite knowledgeable."

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

"I would imagine so," he agrees.

"So you trained with the Unicorn? You must have been away from home for quite some time. That must have been different."

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:14 am

She gave another small shrug. "In certain ways, yes. I am used to living by swamps and mountains, and Iuchi lands had neither really. The Iuchi are a good bit more... open than my family is as well. Still, for all the differences, there was all the more that was the same I suppose."

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:36 pm

"I see. My master is actually my mother's cousin and we train and return to my home village regularly. I've felt a bit strange without any family around so I thought that it might be even more for someone training with a different clan."

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:28 am

She gave a faint, wispy smile. "///My family does not really wait for me. We are...acquainted, but that it about all I would call our relationship."

Return to “Horse”