Tea, Mademoiselle?

Kokyou

Tea, Mademoiselle?

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:46 am

For some reason, Kokyou rushed up to complete his shores after the combat training and, instead of getting pumped up with more kata, decided to chill out just like yesterday.

Hoping to see Doji-sensei once again, he sits at the area which Sasaiko had prepared some rather delicious tea yesterday. A wishful smile clearly visible crossing his face.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Toritaka Sasaiko

Re: Tea, Mademoiselle?

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:52 am

Knowing that she will be making use of the room later, Sasaiko makes a point of visiting the tea room to ensure all is in order. When she sees the Mantis child within, she is surprised and says "Oh, my apologies; I did not know the room was in use already."

She bows and makes to withdraw.
Toritaka Noriko
Falcon * Phantom Hunter (Shug)
S 2.0 * G 2.1 * H As Expected

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money
Off: the above + loaded traveling pack

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:57 am

"But ye're part o' th' cabin's usage, lass. I be here admire more o' yer skill 'n enjoy th' simple –– yet rich –– freshness o' that ye produce." Kokyou bows to her elegantly.

Of course, he was expecting Doji-sensei to appear. But that did not need mentioning.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 am

I am not at all sure what he just said, she thinks, but he seems to be trying to be polite.

"I'll join you, then. Doji-sensei will be meeting with me here later, so I wanted to be sure the room was ready for her."
Toritaka Noriko

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:50 am

Kokyou nods to himself. How could he be so good at foreseeing things?

With a proud smug on his face, he raises a suggestive eyebrow to Sasaiko, and says, "I be sure she'll be proud o' ye, lass. Ye're mighty diligent. I 'ave t' say I felt extremely refreshed yesterday aft th' tea, 'n, well, I thought o' ye today."

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 pm

"Oh?"

Her eyebrows rise, and it is a moment before she adds "I am glad you liked the tea."
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:07 pm

"Ye best be. I can be mighty picky, sometimes. Nah easily pleased."

He sucks his teeth and shakes his head. "Nah. Scrap that. I be quite easygoin' actually. I would drink jus' water if ye served."

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Sasaiko carefully maintains a neutral expression.

"Contentment is good, but I am not certain that's why you make the comment. Would you care to elaborate?"
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:11 pm

“Elaborate on wha', specifically?” He asks, tilting his head. “That I enjoy watchin' ye prepare tea. Well. 'tis quite true.”

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 pm

"Mantis-san, are you trying to flirt with me?"

Sasaiko raises an eyebrow as she says it.
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:20 am

"Me, tryin' t' flirt? Lass. Thar's no try. Ye do, or ye do nah." He raises both eyebrows to her.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 am

I'm sure that's some kind of cliche, she thinks before she replies "Why, though?"
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:27 am

"Well, I don't wants t' embarrass ye, now." He says.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:31 am

"Oh?"

The eyebrow raises again.
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:52 am

He wiggles his eyebrows and grins. Then, with a deep inhale, Kokyou puts hands at his waist and waits patiently in silence for any additional buffet of interesting reactions fro Sasaiko.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 am

She matches his silence with her own--though her posture is much less affected than his, so that she can likely hold it longer.

But she does give a slight smile.
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:20 am

Kokyou gets amuses with the game and puts his tongue out making an ugly face. Then, he returns to his previous serene, patient position.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:34 am

Impatient boy she thinks. How's he ever going to make it in the world?

Sasaiko's face remains quirked in its small little smile. Perhaps she tilts her head just a tiny bit to the side. Perhaps.
Toritaka Noriko

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:11 am

Haruki approaches the room he was scheduled to do courtier training with Doji Murashige sensei, noticing the stalemate between minor clansmen.
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:16 am

Kokyou raises an eyebrow to Sasaiko and looks to the new arrival, giving her courtesy of greeting first, if she wanted.

After all, she seemed no to be so keen on putting a real smile on her face.

Return to “Serpent”