Inspecting the Paper

Kaiu Aiichiro

Re: Inspecting the Paper

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:19 am

'Way less music, more walking and more noise than what I am used to, but it is not bad, not bad at all. I'm enjoying my stay here a lot."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:44 am

"More noise? That seems...at odds with what I know of the Kaiu lands."
Toritaka Noriko
Falcon * Phantom Hunter (Shug)
S 2.0 * G 2.1 * H As Expected

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money
Off: the above + loaded traveling pack

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:41 pm

"When I traveled through Kaiu lands with my master, there were loud places and quiet places. But the loud places were loud with the forges and anvils. They're not all like that though and that's just in the bigger cities and castles."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

"That would make sense; it was to such a place I traveled earlier. Good fried tofu, too."
Toritaka Noriko

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:44 pm

"I can see why. Engines are not quiet, and sometimes we bulldoze or build nearby villages. But inside the castle is a dojo, and a place for studying should not allow much more noise than music and engines. The forges and testing grounds are obviously deafening."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:47 pm

"I was never a big fan of all the fried foods. It's okay from time to time, but I've always preferred steamed soybeans and rice. The fried foods kind of leave me feeling like I have a rock in my belly. Such a heavy feeling."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 pm

"I like them. You need to eat less for less times a day because you can go on for longer with fried food, or something like that. Bushi training sure finds them very useful. It's quite convenient, actually." He says.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 pm

"It helps one stay rooted in the world. Hunger typifies so many of the spirits we work against; fullness is a reminder that we are us and not other."
Toritaka Noriko

Return to “Monkey”