Travelling Tales (Open)

Utaku Ichiro

Re: Travelling Tales (Unicorn only to start)

Post by Utaku Ichiro » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:13 am

"Well if you survive you can pick up the next bottle of sake while you're out."
Unicorn • Bushi • Experienced • Enlightened • Ascetic • Heroic Muse
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 5.2 • Infamy: 0.5 • Topaz Points: 229

Gear in Tsuma: Poorly sized purple and ivory utilitarian travelling clothes, charred gold scarf, daisho, jade
Outside Tusma: Unicorn riding horse, riding armor, scimitar, daisho, ono, han-kyu and arrows, jade
Description

Before the thunder can roar the lightning must strike

Utaku Nesrin

Re: Travelling Tales (Open)

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:41 am

"Deal!" she says with an exuberant pinky shake, fiercely oblivious to any odd pinkness with her rather paltry Perception.

"So we have a rope. I'll make sure to bring a few coin for sake...whatever quality you get for a few bu." she ticks these off on her fingers. "I want to scout the wall the smithy's up against to see what the watch on it looks like. Seems like they'd watch it less than our quarters."

"What else?"

(edit, also opening the thread if others want to hear the boisterous Unicorn and hop in with a day left of posting time)
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:57 pm

"Hm... is there anything else we could do to prepare? I might try to distract the guards, but if we're going through the roofs and over the wall it may not even be necessary?"

"So... when do we start scouting?"
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:41 am

"A bit all day I guess, but seems like now would be good...this hour anyway, but tomorrow, not actually now." The buzz might be a bit apparent in the rambling. "It's our free time, so I'd think they'd be watching for students who plan to get in trouble to do it then...now...you know what I mean."

It felt like those nights huddled around a fire and planning to scout unfamiliar hills as training was actually going to be useful now that there were real sentries instead of just pretending goats were sentries.

"At least none of these sentries is going to chew on my deel," she mutters.

(ooc, will toss up a thread in clan chat for GM-sama to weigh in on mechanics).

Description

Speaking Tegensai

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 am

Utaku Nesrin wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:41 am
"A bit all day I guess, but seems like now would be good...this hour anyway, but tomorrow, not actually now." The buzz might be a bit apparent in the rambling. "It's our free time, so I'd think they'd be watching for students who plan to get in trouble to do it then...now...you know what I mean."

It felt like those nights huddled around a fire and planning to scout unfamiliar hills as training was actually going to be useful now that there were real sentries instead of just pretending goats were sentries.

"At least none of these sentries is going to chew on my deel," she mutters.

(ooc, will toss up a thread in clan chat for GM-sama to weigh in on mechanics).
"Better watch your back or you might find me nibbling on it." He says with a chuckle "but yeah tomorrow night around now would be good, gives us plenty of time to get back and in bed so we aren't too late to morning chores."
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:54 am

Prash laughs at both Nesrin and Ichiro's comments, then nods in agreement.

"Tomorrow at around this time sounds perfect! But trying to find weak spots during the day sounds like a good plan too. We might somewhere after lunch or after the afternoon class to discuss what we found out if you want"

He then eyed the sake. He forwent worldly possessions and many earthly pleasures, but this felt more like an act of fellowship than any debauchery, so why not? He grinned and extended his hand, taking one sip of his own.

He should only make sure he never depended on something like this - it was an earthly attachment, after all.

But ... It was good!
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:29 am

"Good idea. Then there's no confusion about where to meet up tonight." Nesrin nods and holds up a strip of Aaruul in a toasting gesture--they can't all lift the bottle, after all. "To adventures! Let the fortunes of open plains and free-blowing wind smile upon us."

Description

Speaking Tegensai

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 pm

Iuchi lifts his own piece of Aaruul and takes a second sip at the bottle.

"To the open plains and adventure! Kanpai!", He says, then passes the bottle around

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Ichiro doesn't call out like the rest but raises his piece with theirs while giving a rueful shake of his head.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Return to “Dog”