Archery Practice

Yogo Otoko

Re: Archery Practice

Post by Yogo Otoko » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:45 am

Otoko gave a slight bow. "...I am certain we will all be on horseback before we end our time here Moto-san, but arigato for your offer. Perhaps just such a time will come."
Scorpion Clan + Shugenja + Cursed + Distant + Unicorn Trained + Haunted

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:32 am

"Horse riding would be good training. Not a lot of cavalry among the Yasuki. Or the Crab really, when I think about it." He nods.
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 am

Asako Saburo wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:28 am
"It is the Ruby Champion. I am hoping to be surprised. I have heard stories of your steeds. They do not have anything like that near the Pale Oak." And the Champion had incredible resources, so who could say? And, failing that? Bah, maybe he'd just have to find this Canbalook place.
"Few places do outside of Unicorn lands, we do not part with our steeds easily."
Yogo Otoko wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:45 am
Otoko gave a slight bow. "...I am certain we will all be on horseback before we end our time here Moto-san, but arigato for your offer. Perhaps just such a time will come."
"Im sure they won't entirely neglect it, all samurai should at least know the basics. I am surprised the Luchi neglected to teach you such a thing." He said with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Mai

Post by Mai » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:21 am

"Not much use for horses on a ship. I expect it to be.... interesting....." Mai was a bit concerned about this. Horses were definitely a weak link in her curriculum.
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 am

"I never said the Iuchi did not try," was all the Scorpion said in response.

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:12 am

Saburo blinked, pausing in his firing to glance back at the Yogo for a moment. "You were trained among the Iuchi then?" Had he not paid attention? Oh, perhaps she had other mons. Regardless, it was something to be aware of. Her training would be different and her methods likewise. He'd never seen a priest of the unicorn call on the kami, after all.
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Yogo Otoko

Post by Yogo Otoko » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:27 am

Otoko merely gave a soft nod.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 am

"That's really cool Yogo-san! I haven't met many people trusted to train in another clan's dojo. I bet you've learned a lot, and the other students got to learn lots from you too!" Ginkarasu says, setting down the borrowed yumi in order to go and get one of his own. "I think that's one of the things I'm hoping for most here. A chance to improve because there's people from all over the Empire. Just think how much we get to learn about it!"
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Return to “Serpent”