To the Forge!

Doji Sakura

Re: To the Forge!

Post by Doji Sakura » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:58 am

Sakura looked over her shoulder at Zashi, confused by the question. "You don't know that the Doji family is part of the Crane, Zashi-san? Hai, I am of the Crane clan, trained by the artisans of the Kakita."

She nodded to Aiichiro, adding "it'll take a while yet, about a week or so to fully finish. Then I'll have it on me all the time to show everyone!"
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 am

"You are as adept and graceful in your explanations as you are at your workstation Sakura-san." Zashi offers a smile that seems as bright as the forge embers. "Though you seem less red."
Fox Clan | Shugenja | Smol | Quirky AF
"I may run and hide, but I'll never tell a lie."
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 2.7| Status: 1.0 | Topaz Points:

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:15 am

"It is hot here." He explained, trying to save some face of the Doji. "Anyway, what brought you two there? You do not seem the smith kind of people."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:31 pm

"I just wanted to introduce myself to Doji-san, since I had no opportunity to do so in the Hour of the Tiger, Kaiu-san, since she is my clan mate, I wanted to make myself known as soon as possible". answered Kenji. "While looking for her, I got lost here and now, well, here I am. But if you wish, I will leave you alone with your work.

Kenji still had an eye on Zashi. Were all the members of the minor clans like this... energetic?
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:10 pm

"I have a draw to pretty things. It's no wonder that I found myself here." Zashi keeps up the peppy luminous smile, "I mean, just look" The redhead motions in the direction both of Sakura and the jadework.

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 pm

"Your company is pleasant, Kenji-san. Please keep yourself near if you wish to stay. I believe I could use your help later, maybe tomorrow. Would you have some time disponible somewhere near?"
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:18 am

"Thank you, I think today will be a busy day, but if I find the time, I will gladly help you Aiichiro-san, otherwise I promise to find the time for you tomorrow at the latest," Kenji replied.
He turned to Zashi: "You let your thoughts run free, Zashi-san, that will get you into trouble some day" Kenji didn't threaten, he sounded polite but also resolut.
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Zashi

Post by Zashi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:44 am

"Indeed, there will be trouble." Zashi's brilliant smile never wavers, but when did the canines become quite so visible? "Would you protect me Sakura-san? You are the one with a weapon after all."

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:11 pm

"Eh?"

Sakura looked back, confused.

"I don't have a weapon, not for another week. This is nowhere near protection level yet."
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:17 pm

"I will wait for it, Kenji-san. The next hour is near. I will be on my way soon." He says, bowing and removing the protection gear and leaving the forge.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm

"I should also prepare for the coming hour, I will also go..., and Zashi-san behave yourself. Sakura-san, should anything be the matter, you can turn to me" he said with a bow.

Kenji joined Aiichiro and left the forge.

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

"Bye!" Sakura said with a smile, bowing to Kenji and Aiichiro before looking at Zashi.

"I'm going to spend a little longer here, need to make sure this has all set correctly then tidy what I've used. You don't have to stay if that sounds boring."

Return to “Hare”