Event: Eyes in the Dark

Kaiu Aiichiro

Re: Event: Eyes in the Dark

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:11 am

He never saw that much shugenjary before. Stunning.
"What is Gaki-do?" He knew by name it was a spirit realm, but not what it was about. "You were attacked by a spirit from Gaki-do, Mai-san. We heard you scream and came in aid."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Mai

Post by Mai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:12 am

Mai blinks again. "Thanks. Umm.... why am I wet?"
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:14 am

Looking worried to his friend, he grits his teeth in anger.

“The back O' me hand to yer snivelin' one-eyed spirit eatin’ slimey Gaki-do bobbly arsed creature.”
Last edited by Kokyou on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Kaito Kai

Post by Kaito Kai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 am

Seeing as how Mai was out of danger, Kai turned to the Asako.

"What happened to her could have happened to myself or maybe others, Asako-sensei. I don't think a hungry ghost would have been here for no reason at all."
Phoenix Clan • Miko (Monk) • Fortunate • Pacifist • For Something Greater • A Bit Odd
Honor: What Is Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 2.6 | Topaz Points: 34
Gear: Priests Robes, Sandals, Fan, Divination Tools, Yumi

Kitsune Setsuna

Post by Kitsune Setsuna » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 am

• "The water kami were used to help you. I tried to wake you up with them, and Asako-sensei used another invocation on you to heal you."
PROFILE🦊
► KITSUNE NO BYAKO SETSUNA
  • Fox ☆ Shugenja ☆ Courtier
  • Honor ☆ What Is Expected
  • Status ☆ 0.5
  • Glory ☆ 0.7
  • Dojo Points ☆ 37 D4
  • Gear ☆ Student Clothes, sandals
    “The truth is always simple. Liars make things complicated.” - Shinsei
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 am

"I took it outside your face so you wouldn't get a cold. It was really cold water." He completed the explanation of the little Kitsune. "What do you feel?"
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:19 am

"Hush Mantis-san and rest, you have been attacked by a spirit from Gaki-Do."

She looks to the other students with a caring eye.

"I will need all of you to keep watch tonight so this does not happen to anyone else. I will ask the Kami to help refresh you."

Putting away her scroll, the sensei pulls out yet another new one, and whispers a prayer again to the water kami, this time. All of the students gathered feel suddenly refreshed as if they slept a full night. Then, she puts the scroll away and takes out one last one, begining to look very tired as she whispers to the kami one last time. All of the students feel as if something inside them was refilled, an emptiness or exhaustion that was there lifted.

----------
D1 Ox, Rejuvenating Vapors, Water+Spellcasting+IR4, casting 5 times, using 2 void spell slots: 5#9d10o10k4 31 30 28 27 31

Kai, Aiichiro, Kokyou, Mai, and Setsuna all do NOT have fatigue for D2. Mai and Setsuna have all of their Void spell slots restored, but not their Elemental slots.

D1 Ox Fill with Emptiness, Void+Spellcasting5+IR4. 12k6=10k7. Uses 3 void slots and 2 Air with Void Versatility: 5#10d10o10k7 45 66 44 46 59

Kai, Aiichiro, Kokyou, Mai, and Setsuna all regain all of their Void points.
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Mai

Post by Mai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:29 am

After the Kitsune told her about the Water, Mai breathes a sigh of relief. "Good. I thought it was the gaki for a second."

After the healing, "Wow. That was amazing, sensei."

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:35 am

He nods. "We should divide guard to make it more effective. I can patrol the ones nearest the Crab, and if we can do that and get bored, we can play shogi. What can we do to pull away the spirits? Don't know much about it."

Kitsune Setsuna

Post by Kitsune Setsuna » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:36 am

• Feeling nice and refreshed, even more than usual, Kitsune Setsuna stretched his arms overhead, straining for the sky. A satisfied sound, but he nodded. "As you say, Asako-sensei, I am prepared for whatever bumps in the night. And hopefully, I do not also end up with most of my spirit eaten." A sideways glance to Mai with his ruby red hues, but otherwise he was prepped and ready.

Hopefully they didn't actually need to see anything though. At least their eyes would have plenty of time to adjust to the night. "
PROFILE🦊
► KITSUNE NO BYAKO SETSUNA
  • Fox ☆ Shugenja ☆ Courtier
  • Honor ☆ What Is Expected
  • Status ☆ 0.5
  • Glory ☆ 0.7
  • Dojo Points ☆ 37 D4
  • Gear ☆ Student Clothes, sandals
    “The truth is always simple. Liars make things complicated.” - Shinsei
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Event Rewards:
Kai, Aiichiro, Kokyou, and Setsuna all gain 0.2 honor for showing a minor courtesy in assisting Mai!

Kai, Aiichiro, Kokyou, and Setsuna all gain 0.2 glory for being involved in rescuing a student.
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Mai

Post by Mai » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Mai gets up and bows to everyone. "Thank you for looking out for me. I appreciate it."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:01 pm

"By Akodo-kami's lost eyeball. I be nah even yawnin' anymore. I feel like I 'ave eaten a dozen mochi. Without that dung munchin' crap sack stomachache tha' follows. Thank ye. Ye be me fav'rit sensei, now." Kokyou bows to the adult in the room without masking his accent due the genuine feeling in his heart.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Return to “Ox”