Q&A with The Best Utaku - Utaku Ichiro

Q and A for PCs and GM to ask each other things about them
Utaku Ichiro

Q&A with The Best Utaku - Utaku Ichiro

Post by Utaku Ichiro » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Goal achieved and, since next game he won't be an Utaku, he shall get to 'retire' with his title intact.

Life always finds time to interfere with me getting as much RP in as I would like but if anyone has any questions feel free to toss them at me.
Unicorn • Bushi • Experienced • Enlightened • Ascetic • Heroic Muse
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 5.2 • Infamy: 0.5 • Topaz Points: 229

Gear in Tsuma: Poorly sized purple and ivory utilitarian travelling clothes, charred gold scarf, daisho, jade
Outside Tusma: Unicorn riding horse, riding armor, scimitar, daisho, ono, han-kyu and arrows, jade
Description

Before the thunder can roar the lightning must strike

Vutall

Re: Q&A with The Best Utaku - Utaku Ichiro

Post by Vutall » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:39 pm

Favorite scene with Ichiro involved in (And a link!) and favorite scene that didn't have Ichiro in it that you may have read?
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Has his rivalry with Himeko resolved?

And while the PCs haven't gone and done their own new name reveals, have you picked one for Himeko?

Should I ask something else to avoid completely turning this into Himeko's Q&A? Possibly. :)

Do you pick up Dragon colored clothing in the post-ruining-my-last-decent-outfit-battle shopping trip?

When's the wedding?

And generally: huge appreciation for one of team Uni. A huge part of my enjoyment in this pair of games has been the general team spirit ooc as well as ic of the Unicorn herd.
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Utaku Nesrin wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 pm
Should I ask something else to avoid completely turning this into Himeko's Q&A? Possibly.
Is Himeko open for courting?

HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Ok. Ok. This is Ichiro's thread. But seriously, is she?

HAHAHAHA...
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Coming back for part 3?
Toritaka Noriko
Falcon * Phantom Hunter (Shug)
S 2.0 * G 2.1 * H As Expected

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money
Off: the above + loaded traveling pack

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:43 am

Utaku Nesrin wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:46 pm
<interesting questions I'd also like to see answered>

And generally: huge appreciation for one of team Uni. A huge part of my enjoyment in this pair of games has been the general team spirit ooc as well as ic of the Unicorn herd.
^This!

But for actual questions of my own -

1) When did you decide to do that Fire! scene the way it played out? Did you actually plan in advance to lose your hair there so you'd be more 'dragon monk' (and look a lot less like your sister)? :)

2) Will you still hang out with the cool herd after you become a mountain dweller? : p

3) How does Ichiro feel about each of the other Uni, btw? This is actually something I have a general idea of, but it'd be nice to know from each of you guys!

4) And on the same theme - what are Ichiro's thoughts about Dao, who is actually taking the opposite route?
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Q and A”