EM D7 - Final Days Breakfast

Akodo Kichiro

Re: EM D7 - Final Days Breakfast

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:37 pm

"Nice to meet you as well Kaito-san. I recall Kaiu Aiichiro saying that ruby dojo was blessed to receive Akodo Eiko's tenure? He must of been a most excellent teacher." Kichiro admits with a hint of jealousy. "I trust that should the enemy encroach from the eastern seafront that both of your training shall bring an absolute victory?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:41 am

"Yes, Akodo-sensei was a good teacher, but nothing beats experience when it comes to teaching. I hope that when the time comes for me to defend any front, I will be ready and won't even have to think about it. "
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:47 am

"With Akodo-sensei's teachings I am positive you will be. To my own family's lineage having such an esteemed Akodo them self tutor you in the art of war already places you a cut above the entire empire." Kichiro's On shines a pride for his clan.
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Mai

Post by Mai » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:12 am

Mai nods. "It was an honor. I learned much from Akodo-sama. I admit, before his teachings, I never questioned my path. But now, I wonder if there is a different ship out there for me."
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:31 pm

"True knowledge is in knowing, to observe heaven without stepping outside.” Kichiro quotes Sun Tao. "Challenging one self to broaden their available skills will assist you in... Any ship as you would put it. Any path. I might have ultimately lived up to the typical expectations of the Akodo without fault but in my youth I explored different paths. I had nearly transferred into the care of the Ikoma to be reeducated in the path of the courtier believe it or not. Exploring that path, while ultimately finding my calling elsewhere, still expanded my understanding and made me a better bushi to this day."

Return to “The House of the Laughing Carp”