(Day 6, LN) DEADLY EVENT: Hallway: Curiosity killed the...(CW: Ghosts, Potential Death)

Individual Rooms for Guests
Kaiu Aiichiro

Re: (Day 6, LN) DEADLY EVENT: Hallway: Curiosity killed the...(CW: Ghosts, Potential Death)

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:35 am

"There's always something that needs to be done by anyone. Consider yourself invited, although I can understand trying to amass troops first before sending your help. I also recommend studying the shadowlands in detail if that is truly your objective. To be honest, I like you. You gave me a different feeling from all other lions here, and you recognize that the empire's greatest enemy exists."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: (Day 6, LN) DEADLY EVENT: Hallway: Curiosity killed the...(CW: Ghosts, Potential Death)

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:25 am

"True... But Akodo san is also a good paragon of Bushido. I can see... he wears his on well." Kaidan nodded. "There are other dangers that lurk around that may be darker than we think." He shrugged it off. "Beside hungry ghost or giant oni."
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:44 pm

"Thank you. Both of you. No matter what darkness looms ahead I know the three of us can make it if we tried. As we reach the end of this week, the end of this tournament, know I will treasure these small moments. Until this week I have never really spoken to many outside my clan. Never could of imagined myself here among the best our their clan's respective schools. I am happy to have known both of you." Kichiro smiles faintly. A rare siting from him.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:59 pm

"I had met some outside my Clan, even living in the wall. Not because the dojo is I'm a castle as Shiro Kaiu hates outsiders, but my family is greatly Phoenix and I am to be married there as well. My nakodo is a Scorpion. My lord chose him. I think I know why."

d6 ln games:go/int r1: 6d10o10k5 21
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:13 pm

"Nakodo huh. I... Try not to be concerned about such things." Kichiro lets out an uneasy sigh. "Excuse me where are my manners? Congratulations Kaiu-san. I pray it is a truly blessed event and a happy union for both of you." Kichiro speaks warmly.

"Err ahh... No plans in regards to myself just yet. Just before my journey here my father told me I would be removed from the family if I were to fail gempukku. Unusual I know but it is his method. How was it working with a Nakodo?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Return to “Private Rooms”