D5 LA Artsy stuff (Shrine to Sadahiko)

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: D5 LA Artsy stuff (Shrine to Sadahiko)

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 am

"Is it? How can I know?" She pursed her lips. "You still haven't answered my question, Akodo kun?"
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:36 am

Kichiro raises a finger. "No that is most definitely Bayushi-san's cat. No way he'd leave them all alone in these gardens." Kichiro's gaze returns to Yukihime. Examining her expression. "Why don't you call the kitty over?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:01 am

"Will she come to me?" She wondered. "What is her name?"
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:08 am

"Bayushi-san was training him when we passed by. Ninya I think." Something clicks together for Kichiro. "Wait how do you know the cat is a she?"
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:48 am

"Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't I know my animal kin?" Then she nodded. "Have you noted the colors of the cat?"

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:13 am

"Oh what was the term... Calico? Abit of a mixture of my clan colors." Kichiro watches the little kitten continue its approach.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:12 am

Ninya happily jumped onto the Kitsune's lap. "Are those your clan color?... Oh my... she seems so tired." She started petting the cat. She looked at Kichiro. "I would like to visit you... sometime in the winter if you don't mind."

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:28 am

"I'd like that... but how could you be so sure that is possible? Months from now we could be on opposite ends of the empire. Who knows what destiny has in store for both of us." Kichiro tilts his head to the side and displays an inquisitive expression.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:24 am

"Do you know how spirits travel?" She petted the cat peacefully. "I am part Yuki no Onna... I will find you with the wind." She placed a kiss on the Lion's forehead. "You seem to worry too much."

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:51 am

Gentle lips part from Kichiro forehead leaving a lingering scar. Not a physical wound rather something deep within the recesses of his mind. A splinter across a great barrier of protection.

"I... Yes I do." Kichiro admits and faintly smiles. His eyes close and he slouches forward slightly as if a weight taken off his shoulders. A small joyful hum sounded as he slowly leans to the side. With a burst of speed he snaps back his posture and stands up. "Until we meet again then. When the chill of winter arrives and snow blankets the earth. I will be waiting for the wind to bring you back to me." Kichiro gives a gentleman's bow and does the customary two steps back when leaving a conversation. Suddenly his back foot slips out into open air as Kichiro forgot about the stairs behind him. "what What WHAT!" The bushi tumbles backwards down the shrine steps tossing his wrapped gift high into the air as he falls.

Few crashing rolls later Kichiro swiftly hops back to his feet and runs down the temple steps to remove himself from that embarrassing accident as fast as possible. Only turning back from the bottom of the long path down to the village. His gift for bayushi-san left abandoned and forgotten on that top step. Its wrapping slightly crumpled.
Last edited by Akodo Kichiro on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:03 am

Yukihme shook her head and the blew a kiss to the fallen Akodo. She couldn't stand up since there was a sleepy cat on her lap. She noted the box left by the Lion. The fox picked up the box. "Akodo kun... Are you alright?" She was concerned. "I'll see you next time."

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:47 am

From the bottom of the steps Kichiro gestures as if to catch that blown kiss and hold it close to his heart. Once more he turns and runs towards the village, a newfound pep in his step and victorious roar of laughter.

The box dented but its contents undamaged. Inside a little red bowl.

Return to “Shrine to the Fortunes”