D4 LE The Ghost of Tsuma

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: D4 LE The Ghost of Tsuma

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:17 am

"Not granting him the appropriate points, for start. His horse seemed to not be one up to par with the other participants." He explained. "Yes, it looks some one is out to get him. I don't mean a ghost."
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:27 am

"Why him? He's just some rotten Minor Clan samurai that was added to the championship at the last minute..."
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:51 am

Kaidan blinked a few times at such display. "Maybe but when a spirit speak to someone who is not a shugenja one must listen." He frowned under his mask. "I wonder what your ancestors will say when they see this fowl behavior of the Crane clan towards a minor clan? I wonder if Tsuma would lose its prestige on being the great city that host the wonderful Topaz Championship?" Kaidan shook his head. "Who know what else is the Crane clan capable of without stepping in my Clan territory? Do you wish to be the underhand Kakita sama?"
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Toshinoko just waves his hand in dismissal at Kaidan, ignoring him.

"Satsume visits you all in a dream and says this boy must pass. He mysteriously got an invitation last minute after all the participants had been selected a week prior...Three of my judges have purposely docked him points unfavorably..."

He narrows his eyes at Kaidan.

"Something is in motion here. If you have anything to do with it, Bayushi-san, I will not be as kind as I am right now. Leave at once and return to your room at the inn. You are lucky I don't cast you out and disqualify you"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 pm

"Today is not a good day for me Kakita sama. I have nothing to do with it. For the contrary, I feel like the World is also conspiring against me. My performance has been lacking for some reason. You finding me is proof." He stated blantly. "I just want you to be aware that many of us were trained by the current Emerald champion..." He place his hand on his chin. "And giving an unfair disadvantage to a competitor is not helping? Who would you point out that want him to fail?" He took a step back as he slowly started to make his leave.

//D4 LE investigation perception to see his reaction behind the anger: 5d10o10k3 29

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 pm

"I have no more time for you, I said leave."

He is not angry, but he seems to be beginning to concentrate deeply on something, as if he was working out a puzzle.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:36 pm

"Yes sir..." He took his leave. He had pushed his luck too much this time but fruits on that last look. He wanted to stay but he couldn't continue pressing the fortunes.

/scene?

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:36 pm

/scene

Return to “Kakita Estate”