(D4 EM) House of the Rising Sun

Kuni Yotsuo

Re: (D4 EM) House of the Rising Sun

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 am

"I could attempt to do so. It is something I was curious to try," he says with a nod. "Were there further questions you wished to ask of him, particularly after what has happened thus far?"
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:27 pm

"Hmmmmm,..." Kenji was thinking. "He was relatively evasive as to why we should help Hitoshi of all people. Now that the task he has been given has been completed, an explanation would be nice, but I don't know if he will deliver. I think for his peace of mind it would be important that he knows that Hitoshi will pass the Gempukku."
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:29 pm

"ohhhh,.... and also if,.... well,..... my brother is around somewhere? I don't know if he fulfilled his dharma, but it would be nice to know if he's,... well" Kenji added hesitantly
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 am

"Let's see if I can contact them then," Yotsuo says with a nod, before taking seiza position and attempting to contact Doji Satsume.
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:55 am

Kenji sat silently next to the Monk

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:21 am

((Which realm are you visiting Yotsuo?))
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:47 am

Yotsuo focuses first on Doji Satsume, centering in on the image of him from the first night and on his name.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:00 am

While still in the mortal realm, Yotsuo does not feel Satsume's presence.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:16 am

Keeping his eyes closed and his position still, he attempts to extend his consciousness into Meido to try from there. It was a good bet that he was still waiting on judgement if he was indeed dead.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:33 am

As he enters Meido, one of the Kings of Hell stands before him.

"The one you seek has past from this place."

Is all he says before a strong feeling of unease passes over Yotsuo, the feeling of being an unwanted visitor seeping into his thoughts.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 am

"Thank you for your assistance, honored one," Yotsuo replied with a deep bow before returning his spirit to Ningen-do to attempt once more by projecting into Yomi and seeking the spirit of Doji Satsume.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:55 am

"You walk where you shouldn't be."

A calm, cool voice calls out.

"This is not for you to see yet, mortal. Why are you here?"

Overhead a dragon circles, but the voice isn't booming or prolific, instead it is calm and gentle.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:05 am

He offers a deep bow once again, this time to the dragon. "Great Dragon, I have seen this realm before when I visited my grandfather. It is not my first visit and I have been granted the ability to walk among the many spirit realms, not by any action of mortals. I do not intend to linger longer than necessary to seek and share a few words with Doji Satsume."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 am

"Ah, yes. Very well. I believe the one you seek is here."

The dragon circles again before flying off. There is silence for a time and then Satsume appears.

"Kuni-san, why have you sought me out?"

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:17 am

Bowing once more to the departing dragon and then to the arriving former Emerald Champion, he speaks up. "I was just having a discussion with one of your fellow Crane, Kakita Kenji. He told me that you had discussed Hitoshi with him as well as with the Crab. He wanted me to reassure you that as of now Hitoshi has earned the right to go through his gempukku with the others invited to the tournament. But he was also hoping to learn more of why Hitoshi is of particular interest. I must admit that I am hoping to learn more as well."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 am

"I have observed. He is still at risk, because the Tournament has not yet conducted, and there are many who would see him set back points. As far as why, I cannot say, only that it would be a matter of great shame for someone if he did not pass."

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:55 pm

"And thus a matter of shame if it was learned who such a thing was so important to, other than his clan," Yotsuo says, with a nod, leaving questions of family alone.

"On a different note, Kakita Kenji was curious as to the Fate if his brother Kakita Nagito, and whether he fulfilled his dharma and ended up here with you and the other honored ancestors."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:28 pm

"I am not familiar with the name, though this is a vast realm, and I wonder if I will ever see everything it has to offer. If yo can travel the realms and summon us to you, I imagine it better to simply ask yourself tan an old man who's only been here a few weeks."

He smirks and gives a bow to Yotsuo.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:09 pm

"Of course. I will do so and continue observing Hitoshi," he says with a bow. When Satsume returns to his previous activities Yotsuo focuses on Kenji's brother.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 pm

After some time, it is clear to Yotsuop that the boy does not exist in this realm.

Return to “Temple to Amaterasu”