(Day 4, LM) Mandatory Event: Weaponry

Kakita Kenji

Re: (Day 4, LM) Mandatory Event: Weaponry

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Kaiu Aiichiro wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:17 pm
"Oh, Kenji-kun, it's good to see you." He bows back. "I had little time to see you, that's true. How have your days been?"
Yasuki Ginkarasu wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:01 pm
Ginkarasu nods. "Of course, forgiven. You've got more riding on this then me, I can understand frustration. Long as we treat it all as part of how we progress to being better, eh?"
"I would have liked more success," he said, "but after spending a night at the temple and having a long talk with Yotsuo-san, my view of things changed. Compared to what may come, small failures are a lesser problem here and rather a valuable lesson. "
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:33 pm

Kaidan sat down after his match. He really didn't care much from the outcome of it since he knew what he knows. It reminded him of his time in Hirosaka but this time he wasn't self sabotaging but still seemed the game was rigged. He just needs to play along.
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:40 pm

"I was thinking on hunting tomorrow if we find weapons. Would you come?" He asks. "And can we, like, can? Do we need to get your permission or anything?"
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:56 pm

"Depends on how many people you want to invite. Just the three of us? I suppose registration with the magistrate would suffice. If there are more people? At the very least, Kakita-dono should be informed and asked for permission. When would you want to go hunting? "
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Kakita Kenji wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:26 pm
"I would have liked more success," he said, "but after spending a night at the temple and having a long talk with Yotsuo-san, my view of things changed. Compared to what may come, small failures are a lesser problem here and rather a valuable lesson. "
"I would've liked even one point in kenjutsu. It feels like I've dedicated my life to it, and I could barely lift the bokken today."
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am

"Three or four, if Kazuko-san wants to come together. I believe we then can go hunting tomorrow?"
He looks to Ginkarasu.
"There is always going to be someone better than you and someone worse than you, that's for sure."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:07 am

Yasuki Ginkarasu wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:59 pm
Kakita Kenji wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:26 pm
"I would've liked even one point in kenjutsu. It feels like I've dedicated my life to it, and I could barely lift the bokken today."
"I know the feeling... the best thing to do now is to learn. Regret is a sin."
Kaiu Aiichiro wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
"Three or four, if Kazuko-san wants to come together. I believe we then can go hunting tomorrow?"
He looks to Ginkarasu.
"There is always going to be someone better than you and someone worse than you, that's for sure."
"If it's just the four of us, though, it should be enough just to ask the magistrate, let me think..."

---
D4 LM Etiquette(Bureaucrazy)/Awareness: 6d10o10k4 38

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:13 am

After a while, Kenji nodded: "Yes, we should ask the magistrate for permission, but it shouldn't be a problem as long as it's just the four of us."

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:17 am

Noticing his friends talk about hunting, Haruki comes up after his meditation is finished. "I could turn whatever it is you catch into a meal if you'd like."
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 am

Ikoma Eichiro wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:24 am
Eichiro is here of course, though cheering directly in this setting might not be appropriate. He pays special attention to the Lion bouts of course, but also seems quite interested in Mirumoto Hinata's match.

He gives Kitsu Tsubasa a slap on the back when he returns to the side of the mat, as congratulations.
Kaidan found a target and moved from the shadow to the Lion bard. "Excuse me Eichiro san. I hope you are feeling better."
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:53 am

Kaito Haruki wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:17 am
Noticing his friends talk about hunting, Haruki comes up after his meditation is finished. "I could turn whatever it is you catch into a meal if you'd like."
Kaiu Aiichiro wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
He looks to Ginkarasu.
"Depends, wich kind of game are we hunting?" Kenji asked Aiichiro

Ikoma Eichiro

Post by Ikoma Eichiro » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 am

Bayushi Kaidan wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 am
"Ah, Kaiden from Shinden Asahina," Eichiro winks, "I am, by Jurojin-no-Kami's blessings, feeling much better today thank you."
Lion Clan * Courtier * Lucky * Sage * Paragon of Honesty
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points: Passing
Carries: Spices, Fan, Chopsticks, Sake Cup, Personal Chop, Small Hand Mirror
Wakizashi is in room, not an adult yet.

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:59 am

"What is there to hunt?" He asked Kenji back. "I don't know those lands better than you."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:13 am

"And do you think there is a yumi and arrows we can borrow?"
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:22 am

Kaiu Aiichiro wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:59 am
"What is there to hunt?" He asked Kenji back. "I don't know those lands better than you."
Kenji gave it a thought

"Hmmm, Deer, boar, Fox, rabbit, squirrel, hawk, songbirds, that's the most common animal in these wood, not much for a meal, only thing we could make a meal off would be the hawks,..."
Yasuki Ginkarasu wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:13 am
"And do you think there is a yumi and arrows we can borrow?"
He then looked a Ginkarasu:"If we ask the Magistrate for Permission, they will most likely give us some for the hunt"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:45 am

"Maybe we can give the others to the eta. Or the Unicorn." He shrugs. "Although I'm not sure if the eta eat those. Did anyone got a pet like a dog here? Maybe it would like it." He asks.
Also it would do good for us to bring together some nets if we plan on doing anything with the spoil. Do you like hunting, Kenji-kun?"
He assumed he had hunted before by his answer. And also because that was commonly seem as a noble thing, and Cranes were all things noble.

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:46 am

"What about fishing then, I've heard your rivers are famous for it's abundance of fish."
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am

Ikoma Eichiro wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 am
"Ah, Kaiden from Shinden Asahina," Eichiro winks, "I am, by Jurojin-no-Kami's blessings, feeling much better today thank you."
"Jurojin no kami helped me create the remedy." He petted his little cat.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:53 am

"Oh, hunting, me? Not really, the dojo had taken up my time so far, but I know the basics. Fishing would also be an option, fresh sashimi would be wonderful, but the permission of the magistrate would be required. I would agree with both, although fishing would of course be more useful".

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 am

"I could ask Hiruma-sensei if she'd like to come with to supervise, if the Magistrate is concerned about boar or the like?"

Return to “Weaponry Matches”