Boat (D4, LA, Open)

Kokyou

Boat (D4, LA, Open)

Post by Kokyou » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:41 pm

Kokyou is on a small sailing boat docked nearby the main Mantis delegation kobune. He was called earlier on to tell his mother how ridiculously good he was at the Athletics event. She wondered if a Minor Clan would be able to become Topaz Champion. Of course, it was Mai she was thinking about.

After getting a good mom's grub into his belly for lunch, the young man uses his free time to practice some of the sailing techniques he was surely not as keen as the Fleet would have liked him to be.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: Boat (D4, LA, Open)

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:11 am

A surprise attack on the Mantis, a kitten running around. "NINJA!!!!!!" Kaidan shouts. He ran behind the kitten.
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:28 am

"Blimey! 'Tis a sea ninja!" Kokyou nearly falls overboard with the shouting and puts some fists up for a fight. Looking at Kaidan running, he curses, "Oh. 'Tis ye, ye rum-thievin', yellow-bellied sea snake! I shall keel-haul ye in th' next ... Yarr!"
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:42 am

The cat stopped at a barrel filled with fish. "Nya!" She took a fish. Kaidan sighed, he saw the Mantis that he tends to surprise every time. This time was the kitten. "Ninya, I already gave you food why are you so hungry?" He looked "Oh... Kokyou san... are you okay?"
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:50 am

"I be fine." He says, running after the cat aboard the boat, saying, "Tame yer cat, Bucko!"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:58 am

"I am trying but when she is hungry she tends to run to find food." He said plainly. "I am glad that you are okay." He looked at the cute kitten with a fish in her mouth. "(muffled) Nya"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:16 am

"We 'ave dealt wit' this sit uation afore. Are ye nah feedin' yer retainers properly, now, Bucko?" Kokyou has one eye at the Scorpion, another at the cat... or was it the fish. He gets confused. The cat escapes.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:37 am

"I do feed her... I just did before coming to the docks." He saw her running of with the fish and sighed. "What was that word unicorn san told me Supadensarudenbaku?" He tried to remember the weird word the Ide told him.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:54 am

Kokyou blinks, looking at him with analytical eyes, “Yer actin’ odd lately. Also, I 'ave ne'er heard that one afore. Be it an Unicorn accent, or somethin?”

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:15 am

"Odd?" He frowned. "Yes unicorn..." He was pensive. "How odd?"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:24 am

“Actin’ random. Nah sure. Wha’s troublin’ ye?” He says, moving back to the sails and occasionally eyeing the cat devouring the fish at the dock.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Kaidan shook his head. "I am trying new things...Kokyou san... I should just stick to shadows then?" He looked at the kitten licking the fish. "I think she is making me try them... the new things."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:04 am

"I see. Well. I guess 'tis ok t' try new thin's 'n explore. Jus' don't get yourself in trouble 'n don't get scuttled or somethin'." He says with narrowed eyes. "'n, reckon twice afore ye try these new thin's t' spook me. I might loot revenge one day. Aren't ye worried about that?"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:09 am

"No... I thought you enjoyed been spooked... Also helps train your senses." He chuckled. "I am not your enemy Kokyou san... Right now she is a scallywagon?" pointing to the cat.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:49 am

"Who in th' bloody seven seas likes t' be spooked, Bucko?" He fumes a bit, then cracks a laugh, "Me senses are as dull as me cap'n's thick skull most o' th' times. I be humble enough t' reckon tha'. Well, jus' tha'."

Looking at the kitten, he purses his lips for a moment, saying, "She's a cute salty fishercat. Can nah blame her fer wantin' more o' that delicious fish."

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 pm

"Well..." He gave it a thought and was reminded of the games he played with his brother. "It does gives you a good laugh after." He nodded, looking at the cat. "Cute, one can't stay mad at her."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:20 pm

"If someone doesn't die out o' a heart attack or struck in th' head wit' a knife. Yeah, thar's laughter." He mentions, looking at Kaidan with narrowed eyes again. Then back at the cat, "Nine lives aren't fer naught."

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:59 pm

"Unless ye are harming someone or... well be glad that you owe me." He chuckled. "Come Ninya... I think that fish is done." He remembered. "Do you know if I can get a medicine kit somewhere in these docks... I really not good with me bearings of directions." The area with the lots of people speaking in sea terms and Kokyou's accent was starting to rub on the lad.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:11 pm

Kokyou rubs his chin, and suggests, "Ye might find one o' those at th' third warehouse t' port. I reckon' I saw some o' that equipment bein' brought o'er."

He smirks, noticing the accent is sticking into others. The plan to conquer Rokugan's... heart... was showing results.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:38 pm

He looked at the general area the Mantis had suggested. "I see." He tried to imagine the route to get him there. He shook his head. "This place is a maze." He whispered to himself.

Return to “Docks and Warehouses”