(D3, LE) A Cupful of Raccoon

Individual Rooms for Guests
Kaiu Aiichiro

Re: (D3, LE) A Cupful of Raccoon

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:38 pm

"Since it works when you drink from it, I won't need you for any other tests. I believe it is better if we only get a bottle for night. Do you think we were really the first ones to ask for sake? Because of how you said they were afraid of the Crab drinking too much? You didn't drink so far because you see it as duty, I never asked for drinks here and Yotsuo-sama never drinks."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:42 pm

He nods. "Poisoned Water house gets more of the drinkers I bet."
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:44 pm

"I wouldn't want to pay for this. We have drinks free here. The Kuni knows how to do the entire process for cheaper than anything we buy for it."
He looks sideways.
"Oh, the other part of the prize of the drinking competition, talking about that."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:45 pm

"Did they also give you some sake?" he asks.
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:16 am

He gets up and goes to this room, returning with a different coin bag than the one on his obi. He puts it over the table, open, then drag it for the coins to fall. 5 koku.

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:43 am

"Quite generous of them," Yotsuo says with a chuckle. "It's funny that they gave coin in addition to the cup. Next to the gift of a cup that purifies anything you drink from it, I can't imagine any amount of coin I'd trade it away for."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:40 am

"I joined the competition for the koku, actually. Had no idea the cup was even magical, but was well aware it was a spirit prank. Utaku-san was a close runner up. Not the girl, the boy who looks like a girl. I mean, the short haired one. I mean, the one who fought... Ah, none of you were there. Anyway, the one that is not a battlemaiden. Miya-sama drank a lot too."

Return to “Private Rooms”