(D1, EA) Bath House

Kitsuki Asahi

Re: (D1, EA) Bath House

Post by Kitsuki Asahi » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:19 am

"I'd like that." the Dragon said. "I'm quite curious regarding what seasoned warriors value about their blades. What traits do they find to be most important? What elements suit their style? Do they prefer other weapons?"
Dragon ▪︎ Courtier ▪︎ Investigator ▪︎ Artisan ▪︎ Smith ▪︎ Unlucky
Status 1 ▪︎ Glory 1 ▪︎ Honor: Exceptional ▪︎ Topaz Points: 155

Carries: Wakizashi, Knife, Fan, Seal, Water

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:56 am

"It is done, then. Introducing yourselves tomorrow. I may now leave this bath." He says. "Akodo-san, Kitsuki-san, a pleasure to meet you both." He gets up from the bath, reaching for two towels — one solely for his hair.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am

"wait what?!" Kichiro barks in confusion. Caught off guard he is forced to return Aiichiro's bow before getting out himself. "Didn't you hear me? I said no! I said no thank you!" Kichiro attempts to gather his things and give chase but its too late.

Stepping away from the bath he offers one final bow to the dragon. "Nice to meet you Kitsuki-san. Farewell." then quickly rushes out.

-exit scene-
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Kitsuki Asahi

Post by Kitsuki Asahi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:40 am

He watched them both leave, then leaned back and closed his eyes, enjoying the peace.

/scene
Dragon ▪︎ Courtier ▪︎ Investigator ▪︎ Artisan ▪︎ Smith ▪︎ Unlucky
Status 1 ▪︎ Glory 1 ▪︎ Honor: Exceptional ▪︎ Topaz Points: 155

Carries: Wakizashi, Knife, Fan, Seal, Water

Return to “The House of the Laughing Carp”