Yer Welcome! (Mantis Clan Island Paradise Trip)

Kakita Kenji

Re: Yer Welcome! (Mantis Clan Island Paradise Trip)

Post by Kakita Kenji » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:46 am

Iuchi Prashant wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 am
The Unicorn nods to him, slightly more formally but not so much. "It is, isn't it, Kakita-san?", he says, excited. "Have you found anything interesting while diving?"
"Some of these beautiful shells," he said.
Kenji held up some of the shells he had collected. There were some, all of them had different shapes and colors.

"Is this place not strangely beautiful to you too? I prefer the hills and forests of my home, but something about this place makes you forget the worries of home, don't you think?
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:06 am

Kokyou wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 am
Kokyou disappeared for a moment after he crossed the torii. After everyone if assembled back on the beach, he appears once again. Now, on top of the arch itself. He shouts to them, asking, "Who do ye reckon we shall put a statue o' here?"
"HOW ABOUT ISORA?"Kaidan shouted. It was a nice shoreline.
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:20 am

Bayushi Kaidan wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:06 am
Kokyou wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:55 am
Kokyou disappeared for a moment after he crossed the torii. After everyone if assembled back on the beach, he appears once again. Now, on top of the arch itself. He shouts to them, asking, "Who do ye reckon we shall put a statue o' here?"
"HOW ABOUT ISORA?"Kaidan shouted. It was a nice shoreline.
"Aye! That would indeed be a mighty good tribute." Kokyou performs a self-invented kata on top of the rock and... suddenly... he touches it. Moving with his hands the rock itself begins to take form.

The young man uses all his knowledge in anatomy to create a rather impressive... and curvaceously well-endowed... statue of the Fortune of the seashores and wife to Suitengu, the Fortune of the Sea itself.

"Haaarr!" Exclaims Kokyou, as he admires his piece of art.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 am

Nobuko had thought the suggestion a laugh but upon seeing the statue come into being, she froze, agast. Was the arch not named after another fortune entirely? Would this action be seen as an insult? She squeezed her eyes shut and began quietly praying that no offense was taken.
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 3.5 | Glory: 4.5 | Final Topaz Points: 249
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 am

Kokyou notices Nobuko's awe expression directed toward him and nearly grows an inch. He smirks, and bows.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 am

Kakita Kenji wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:46 am
Iuchi Prashant wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 am
The Unicorn nods to him, slightly more formally but not so much. "It is, isn't it, Kakita-san?", he says, excited. "Have you found anything interesting while diving?"
"Some of these beautiful shells," he said.
Kenji held up some of the shells he had collected. There were some, all of them had different shapes and colors.

"Is this place not strangely beautiful to you too? I prefer the hills and forests of my home, but something about this place makes you forget the worries of home, don't you think?
"Oh, they're really beautiful! I think I'll try to see what I can find too!"

He examines some of them, then stretches, looking at the water. "It is beautiful, isn't it?? It's funny though... It's very different from home in many ways, but at the same time it makes me feel.... 'free', in a similar way to that I feel in the grasslands close to home! It's a different wind, but there's... A similar feeling. I'm thankful for this opportunity, really!"
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Togashi Dao

Post by Togashi Dao » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:48 am

Kokyou wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:20 am
The young man uses all his knowledge in anatomy to create a rather impressive... and curvaceously well-endowed... statue of the Fortune of the seashores and wife to Suitengu, the Fortune of the Sea itself.

"Haaarr!" Exclaims Kokyou, as he admires his piece of art.
Dao is captivated by the artistry, and the method of its creation.

"That is quite a...generous interpretation Kokyou-sama." He hollers from the beach, giving the Mantis two big thumbs up.
Dragon Clan • Monk • Battlemaster •
Honor: Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 1.7 • Infamy: 1,0
Gear: Student Clothing, Go set.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:52 am

"Aye!" He smiles brightly to the Togashi and then gets a piece of the rock in his hand to make a thumbs up trophy statue back to show him.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Kaidan doesn't know how Isora looks like so he shrugged. Maybe she looked like sea foam who knows. "Great... Anyone is getting hungry?"
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:48 am

Iuchi Prashant wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:38 am
"I'm glad i could make it too" he replied. Hearing Kaidan, he turned around. "The sun is getting high, i wouldn't mind some food!"
Last edited by Kakita Kenji on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:57 am

"Oh, that would be good!", Prash says answering Kaidan and Kenji and wondering what lunch would be.

He also looked at the water again - he would definitely search for a shell or two himself.
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:15 am

Ichiro shook his head at the Mantis' antics but turned to the other Unicorn "Washamo-Prash! How have you been?"
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:29 pm

Moto Ichiro wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:15 am
Ichiro shook his head at the Mantis' antics but turned to the other Unicorn "Washamo-Prash! How have you been?"
"Washamo Moto! Training at home has been intense during the last few months. Perfecting our methods of dealing with the spirits, of course... But I also took a stronger routine to strengthen my body as well, after Hirosaka. Not that I expect to be on par with washamo Moto soon, of course", he says, jokingly. "But... I think I've got some results at least! What about you, washamo Moto? We haven't exchanged many letters since the Naadam ma? I expect things must have been busy and interesting after your victory!"

He then waves his hand around where they are.

"But ... this is a nice change of pace, isn't it?"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Pregame, Part 2”