Understanding the question

Iuchi Prashant

Understanding the question

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm

After his morning duties, Prashant goes out to the yard, stretches, stops for a moment to soak in the sounds and feelings of the day around him.... and think about his experience in the Centering training the day before.

He felt then he had finally started understanding the question Kitsuki-sensei mentioned. He felt... Odd.

The question seemed to bring others with it, and he'd like to talk to the Kitsuki about them once more. He started looking around, searching for her.
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Vutall

Re: Understanding the question

Post by Vutall » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:16 pm

She was in the training yard, sitting underneath a tree.

“Hello, Iuchi-San”
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:36 am

The Iuchi bows to the sensei and walks towards her.

"Good morning, Kitsuki-sensei. I was looking for you because... I would like to thank you for your guidance."

He keeps quiet for a moment, then speaks again.

"I felt... different after your guided meditation yesterday. I think... somehow... I have some understanding about the question."

He gestures towards the ground as if asking if he may join her behind the tree.

"I'm still not sure if I know where to keep searching for answers, though. And... I'd like to ask you for help, if Kitsuki-sensei wouldn't mind"
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:51 am

"What is the question? I can only answer if you ask it."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:40 am

"How to best prepare for my path, I guess."

He sits down.

"You have taught me to find my path. I... think I see its start, now. But I'm not sure I'm prepared to follow it. Should I look more closely? Focus on strengthening my body? Delve deeper into the teachings of Shinsei? I would like the latter, but... I've already started on that path..."

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:49 am

"You alone can answer those questions, and if you follow what you have learned from me, the answer will come to you. On that, I cannot guide you."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 pm

The boy keeps quiet for quite some time. When he answers, it is simply with "Hai, Sensei... You're right. Thanks".

He then keeps sitting quietly again, his eyes open, his breathing slowing to almost nothing. He keeps like that for quite some time.

Mind and body. Body and mind

He then slowly gets back to his normal breathing.

"I think I understand. I have focused on mind more than body, I believe. And I need balance."

He looks to the Kitsuki.

"Would Kitsuki-sensei help me hone my body... to seek balance between body and mind?"

OOC
Ok... I'll just go with jujutsu. Sorry for the long windedness! :P

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Hare”