A Very Important Letter (Open)

Otomo Nobuko

Re: A Very Important Letter (Open)

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:35 pm

"A crowd of people have done nothing to aid my journey in my education," she answered. "You have."
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 3.5 | Glory: 4.5 | Final Topaz Points: 249
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:45 pm

He blinks away something that got in his eye. Then bows deeply.

"Uhm. I..oh.." He frowns, wracking his brain. "I refuse your gift two times?"
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:49 pm

"And I offer it back again and again," she laughed. "There. It is done. Tomorrow, in the evening. I will ask the servants to help you with your chores so that we both have more time. For a longer performance."
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:52 pm

"Okay. Or if it is the hour of the Rooster, we don't need to ask the servants at all? Just eat quick and do our baths after chores earlier?" He poses trying to think of a way to get everyone happy.

They finally reach the cleaning hallway.

The one that students have to come in and leave from after martial practice. Always full of dirt.
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:08 pm

"No. I think it is best that we do it during this same hour," she replied firmly, "So that we may enjoy our meals and baths. And you may enjoy your station. The servants will handle things. We will meet and I will play for you."

"Unless you already have plans during this hour after your chores. You are very busy and I would not interfere with plans already made."

---
ooc: if you got a thread planned already, we can do it during rooster!

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:20 pm

He shakes his head. "No, I don't have any other plans. Not unless Kazuko-san remembers her pledge to train me."

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:30 pm

"Let me know if she does. If so, I would not want you to break a promise already given."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:37 am

He smiles, "Of course. Though I think she's more focused on the Go tournament now."

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:08 am

"She was very excited about it." she nodded, then shook her head with a shrug, "I will see you tomorrow, Ginkarasu."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:18 am

He bows. "Hai. I should get to cleaning."

Otomo Nobuko

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:19 am

She bows in return and leaves to get back to her letter. She was glad, however, to have seen Ginkarasku.

/scene?

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:29 am

Ginkarasu got to work. It'd be a lot of scrubbing.

/scene.

Return to “Monkey”