Through the Roof (Open)

Kokyou

Through the Roof (Open)

Post by Kokyou » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Kokyou is once again found on top of the pagoda ceiling eating his delicious lunch. It was getting better every day, after all. The keen eyed ones would have figured out he got there using the tall nearby cherry tree as ladder.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Mai

Re: Through the Roof (Open)

Post by Mai » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:55 am

Mai appears. "You wanted wanted to have a tea ceremony here?"
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:03 am

"'tis the best ship all o'er the dojo. Exclusive 'n elevated." He mentions, smiling to Mai, and winks. "I saw the boards today. Ye're a risin' star Mai-chan. Show us yer best."
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Mai

Post by Mai » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:14 am

Mai gives an embarrassed blush. "Thanks. I've just got lucky with the tests." She gives Kokyou a smile. "But I can't go back home bragging about the adventures I went on and treasures I found." She sets up the tea. "Well, let's see how I can do in this circumstance." She did well. Kokyou was right. This was the best ship. And certainly the place for the Mantis. So, she prepared the tea, thinking of home. It gave her the peace of mind to pull off a relaxing ceremony.

D7 Horse: Tea Ceremony VOID!: 4d10o10k3 16

1 Void regained!

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:03 am

Kokyou holds a tear coming from his left eye as he sees Mai preparing the tea in his special place. He takes a sip and slups it all!

"Mai-chan. Yer tea fills me heart wit' the will t' win the world."

Mai

Post by Mai » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:02 am

"Thank you, Kokyou-kun. Please remember, when you tell the stories of grand adventures that you mentioned that I served you good tea."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:54 pm

"I was plannin' that ye would be the one tellin' great tales about me. Specially when ye served good tea, companionship 'n made me day ever greater by yer stunnin' good looks." He puts the bowl back and inhales, setting out a sounded. "Aarrrr..."

Mai

Post by Mai » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 am

"Well, I think the Mantis will be will be telling stories about you for a long time." Once when they were younger, that might have been joke. While there was some good humor in her voice, she sounded genuine.

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:21 am

"I'll be legendary." He says, adding, "Just like this tea of yours."

Return to “Horse”