Cleaning The Dojo

Mai

Cleaning The Dojo

Post by Mai » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Mai tried a little meditation, but she didn't feel any better. Oh well, better get to cleaning.

D2 Horse: Meditation/Void: 3d10o10k2 12
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Moto Ichiro

Re: Cleaning The Dojo

Post by Moto Ichiro » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Ichiro stuck around after training lessons with Hida-sensei and figured he would pick up after their little juijutsu duel. He walked in and saw Mai, the mantis girl nodded to her "What are you doing?" He asked directly but not aggressively as he entered and began sweeping up dirt and dust from the training. He winced a little as he did so but that was the only discomfort he showed.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Mai

Post by Mai » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:57 am

Mai bows to the Unicorn. "Hello, Moto-san. I am about start cleaning. I was here earlier practicing with some of the training weapons. Figured I might as well help pick up."

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:21 am

"I am much the same" he said as he continued sweeping "I didn't know priestesses trained with weapons, seems a little silly when you can sling lightning and fire and rock." he commented taking deep breaths while he worked the activity seeming more difficult than it should have been.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Mai

Post by Mai » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:48 am

"Most don't, but my sensei was a big believer in always being ready. Sometimes you may need to conserve your spells, or only want to use them at last resort." Mai returned the practice ono she had used earlier. She then began picking up any bigger items that may have been left lying around so they would not be in the Moto's way.

Return to “Horse”