[Scorpion Embassy] Cool, Dark Places

Pregame for New Winds Part 1
Bayushi Jiro

[Scorpion Embassy] Cool, Dark Places

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:54 am

His arrival in Otosan Uchi two weeks ago had been quiet; his father's letter had seen to that. He had been able to re-familiarize himself with the Ekohikei slowly, digesting its rhythms and learning its faces. But now the others were arriving, his dojo-mates for the Ruby Champion's exercise, and it seemed necessary to prepare the ground.

The tea set was laid out, the pot itself featuring an oleander threaded around the handle. Jiro's eyes were closed as he waited patiently for his guests to arrive.
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro
Honor: Untrustworthy, Infamy: 1, Status: 2, Topaz Points: 254

Wearing: a lovely scarf, wakizashi, extravagant clothing This mask

Soshi Shiso

Re: [Scorpion Embassy] Cool, Dark Places

Post by Soshi Shiso » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 am

The pile of excess cushions in the corner moved, and then sported two small fists and sounded a yawn.
Scorpion Clan | Courtier | Sacrosanct | Artisan | Cartographer | Prankful | Adventurous | Distracted

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:02 am

Jiro raised an eyebrow, but left his eyes closed. "Soshi-san has had a pleasant nap, I hope?"
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:41 am

Kaidan on his part entered the room from the dark corner. "Is that Hojicha that I smell?" Koidan took a seat.
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:55 am

"It is." Jiro's eyes opened to take in the new arrival, and he smiled and inclined his head in greeting. "Please, join me and partake, Bayushi-san."

Soshi Shiso

Post by Soshi Shiso » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:49 am

"Yeaueauaaah." The reply came from under the cushions, and eventually the masked face perked up, the feline ears of it somehow befitting of the circumstances. "I'd like tea too."
Scorpion Clan | Courtier | Sacrosanct | Artisan | Cartographer | Prankful | Adventurous | Distracted

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:57 am

"If you can dig yourself out of your mountain, neko-san," Jiro smirked, "then I suppose you may have some of this tea."

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:57 am

Kaidan smiled and nodded to his cousin. He poured a cup for the three in the room. "Did you have a nice nap, neko san?"
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Soshi Shiso

Post by Soshi Shiso » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:45 pm

"A nap a day keeps cooties away. Or something." Shiso started digging themselves out. "You're partying?"

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Jiro smirked. "I am creating a forum for a frank exchange of views, neko-san. Any 'party' that may develop is entirely down to fate."

He offered a bob of his head in thanks to Kaidan for pouring the tea as he picked up his cup and took a sip. "How do you find the tea, Bayushi-san?"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:51 pm

"It has been a while since I had this blend. I had forgotten the roasted notes." He took a sip of the tea. "Well neko san would you like this to develop into a party?"

Return to “Pregame, Part 1”