My Jade and I (Open)

Kaito Haruki

Re: My Jade and I (Open)

Post by Kaito Haruki » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:42 pm

"Remember when you said birds can't hold swords Sakura? Well that's mostly true, but the tengu are the exception. Imagine a person who has black feathers like a crow and wings and you have a tengu, add a couple of centuries of practice with a sword and you have a formidable sensei that is worth searching for your entire life for." Turning to Kenji after checking that the coast is clear, "I wanted to make sure we all knew the rules of these masks, but when I talked to sensei, all she told me was to listen to what it said very carefully. I wanted to talk with you guys about it so we can have a better chance of remembering it all."
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Sakura went silent as the other spoke. Mostly to try and imagine a giant crow with human hands. It made her shudder
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:34 am

"So far, we know that if we wear it and do a somersault, we will become the animal the mask represents. We also know the longer we stay in animal form the more likely we are to stay that way, but does that mean we can't spend a day as a crane or else we will permanently become one or that we can't use it multiple times in short bursts to save our friends. Like if Kenji were to need the strength of an ape?"
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:10 pm

"I'd rather not use it, I don't trust that spirit," Kenji said.
"Besides, how can we explain to other people that we've suddenly changed?"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Doji Sakura

Post by Doji Sakura » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:27 pm

"Don't do it while anyone is watching?" Sakura offered, confused "why would you be doing it around people?"
Crane Clan*Artisan*Singer*Weaponsmith*Gemsmith*Gem-obsessed*Tougher than she looks*Daredevil*Tiny*Innocent*Great Potential*Profile
Status: 0.5 | Glory: 1.4 | Honour: As expected | Dojo Points: 52
Equipment: Jade Tanto, Better quality clothes, Sweets, Biwa, Umbrella

Return to “Hare”