(Day 1, LN) Midnight Tea - Phoenix

Individual Rooms for Guests
Kaito Haruki

Re: (Day 1, LN) Midnight Tea - Phoenix

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:08 am

"If anyone is attempting to sabotage any competitor, I will do my best to make sure they are brought to justice. Even if it weren't for the wishes of an Emerald Champion, this contest decides who will be the youngest Magistrate. "
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Isawa Tanshin

Post by Isawa Tanshin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:28 am

Tanshin bowed to the spirit. "I understand, Satsume-sama."

"Cousins, this is the second time that Satsume has appeared. Haruki and I encountered him along the road this morning.

He saw fit to share a personal correspondence to his brother-in-law Doji Toshimoku that hinted that Todhimoku had criticized Satsume-samas parenting.

Is it possible this Hitoshi is the son of Toshimoku?
AKA Isawa Saiguren 最紅蓮
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Hero of the People
Honor: Exceptional 🐲 Status: 1.0 🐲Glory: 3.0 🐲 Topaz Points: 317 (Day 6)
Wears: Robes, Prayer Beads, Travelling Pack
Carries: Sturdy Walking Staff (Bo)

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:16 am

"There are possibilities. I do not intend to inquire further on the matter," Saburo said, shaking his head firmly. "But there are honorable ways in which competitors can guide and suggest to assist each other, without interfering with the activity of another in an event, which would be strictly prohibited. And if we happen to hear of sabotage attempts, certainly we should report those and respond accordingly."
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Kaito Kai

Post by Kaito Kai » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 am

"I find nothing untoward in this request." Kai chipped in. As with many things involving spirits, there was no commitment one way or the other from this Kaito.
Phoenix Clan • Miko (Monk) • Fortunate • Pacifist • For Something Greater • A Bit Odd
Honor: What Is Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 2.6 | Topaz Points: 34
Gear: Priests Robes, Sandals, Fan, Divination Tools, Yumi

Return to “Private Rooms”