Deck Swabbin' (Open)

Kokyou

Re: Deck Swabbin' (Open)

Post by Kokyou » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:05 pm

"Thar be only one thing in this whole world that strikes fear in me, adorable. Believe me, 'tisn't ye." Kokyou moves his hands around like a praying mantis and keeps his defensive stance, since she doesn't seem to be truly consensual of the challenge.

"Ye're indeed refrainin' out this duel right here. I thought ye we be a Crane. Looks like ye're a chicken."

--
Stance: Full Defense
ATN: 38 (20 + 35/2 Rounded up - kept from previous due mastery)
Initiative: 15 (13 +2 every turn if not 1st)
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:33 pm

"Oh so I'm a chicken now, am I? Did you forget that chickens love to eat pesky bugs like you? You're definitely just scared that I'd beat you in a duel. Go grab some bokken; I'll fight you whenever you want if you do."

Kazuko won't be baited that easily circles warily around Kokyou back to the mop she left floating in the water earlier.

---

Stance: still defense
ATN: still 19
Crane Clan | Bushi | Profile | Way Better than Kotomi
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 2.4 | TP: 252 (ty oleanderpoison!)
Equipment: Daisho/Light Armor where allowed, Fancy Clothes, Expensive Crane Hairpin (5 koku) and Earrings (2 koku), Fan

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:40 pm

He laughs, hands on his waist. Then says, with a smile. "I would brake ye in half wit' a bokken, adorable. Wasn't plannin' on doing that. Jus' a hold 'n a tap on the forehead so ye're back into yer sense. Now, we can nah disagree that ye're avoidin' this match. I take it back. Ye're nah a chicken. Ye're a Crane aft all... tryin' t' win wit' yer words. Or... avoid the loss o' face. I'll let ye go unscathed, this time."

Kokyou gets the mop back and restarts the cleaning procedure. "On the morrow mornin', though, if ye wants t' win me respect back, I'll be ready t' iai ye off yer feet. Too much t' do today."
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:15 am

Kazuko picks up the mop and finishes cleaning up when she sees that Kokyou isn't interested in fighting anymore. She's amused at the back and forth banter but clearly thinks that she could easily beat you if she really tried.

"Well, we would see who would break who if you didn't chicken out. I'll gladly accept your challenge if you don't chicken out again though."
Equipment: Daisho/Light Armor where allowed, Fancy Clothes, Expensive Crane Hairpin (5 koku) and Earrings (2 koku), Fan

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:50 am

“Yer definitely more cucko than I be, adorable. Decide yerself: ye want me to smack ye down now, or tomorrow in a iai?”

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:52 am

Kokyou wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:50 am
“Yer definitely more cucko than I be, adorable. Decide yerself: ye want me to smack ye down now, or tomorrow in a iai?”
"A Mantis? Beat me in a duel? Well that would sure be exciting, wouldn't it? How about tomorrow at the hour of the Hare?"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:22 am

“I’ll let ye now. At least ye decided it be yer fancy iaijutsu ye want to’ play with me. In any chance, yer a coward ‘til the morrow.”

Kokyou keeps swabbing and ignores the Crane until he leaves everything clean. Girl wasn’t as fun as he had initially though. Benefit of doubt nonetheless.

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 am

Somewhere in that ... rather interesting exchange between the two of them, Saburo had bowed and seen himself out to sweep the outside walkways. He had a feeling that they wouldn't miss his presence. It was ... quite the active little pair, and he wasn't inclined to interfere further. He might get still more filthy mop water slung at him and that wouldn't do.

So, off he went to handle other cleaning duties. Kokyou could take care of this.

/exit
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Return to “Hare”