Cleaning Up the Mind

Kuni Yotsuo

Re: Cleaning Up the Mind

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm

"I hope for more lessons where we cover multiple knowledge disciplines," he says with a nod. "More esoteric knowledge and understanding. How about yourself?"
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:02 pm

"I think the exploration of the magistrate's role should be enlightening. My fate is largely written, but there is some question as to what I will do in the period before my father retires. The magistracy has come up a few times."
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro
Honor: Untrustworthy, Infamy: 1, Status: 2, Topaz Points: 254

Wearing: a lovely scarf, wakizashi, extravagant clothing This mask

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:13 pm

"On a certain level, I think that the duty of the Kuni Wardens is not dissimilar from a magistrates. Certainly in function, it will be very different, but in form it is probably more familiar. Seeking out and hunting down a specific type of spiritual wrong-doers and bringing a certain justice to them," he says with a nod. "It will likely be an important lesson for me as well."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Return to “Horse”