Tea, Mademoiselle?

Toritaka Sasaiko

Re: Tea, Mademoiselle?

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:39 am

Sasaiko sees the gesture, follows it to the Phoenix boy.

"Phoenix-san, were you meeting with Mantis-san here today?" she asks with a bow.
Toritaka Noriko
Falcon * Phantom Hunter (Shug)
S 2.0 * G 2.1 * H As Expected

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money
Off: the above + loaded traveling pack

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:59 am

"No I was going to familiarize myself with the room where I would train with Doji Murashige sensei", he then bows to the two of them. "My name is Isawa Haruki of House Kaito, may I ask for yours?"
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:12 am

"You may; I am called Toritaka Sasaiko and he," she gestures to the Mantis, "is called Kokyou.

"In what will Doji-sensei be instructing you? I am studying chado with her later."
Toritaka Noriko

On-site: robes, sandals, and scroll satchel and scrolls, Seppun blade, Miya-made map of Tsuma; might have money

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:15 am

Well. He asked.

Kokyou lifts himself, bows, and then inhales. With a fist up to the air, he looks to the wall in front of them and...stops his announcement. Sasaiko ruined the moment, it seemed.

But no! Kokyou's eyes glint in pride as someone else announces his name in his stead. He bows to her and sits down in seiza. His hands as they were before. The air in his lungs still pretty much filled.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:19 am

"I will be learning how to formulate an argument in a way that is expected of those with grace. Might I ask what instruction Doji sensei is giving you Kokyou?"
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 am

“How t' appreciate beauty wit' even more enthusiasm 'n ... err... charisma.” He says.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:36 pm

"Be wary of too much hunger. Many spirits are typified by their cravings and attracted to the same.

"Speaking of, how does your kinswoman fare, Mantis-san? I had heard she had had some difficulties."
Toritaka Noriko

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:14 am

"The rumors I heard only spoke of an attack, they never specified who. Does that mean you actually witnessed the attack?"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 am

"Mai-chan. She's doing great. She eats difficulties in her mornin' grub. I've seen it." He gives a single chuckle, after all, she was Mantis born.

Kokyou explains, "Some sort o' wicked spirit from Gaki-do wanted t' devour her since she's so delicious brilliant. We 'ave t' keep an eye out tonight. But worry nah. If anythin' happens, I'll save ye as I did t' her."

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:15 pm

"I am glad to hear your kinswoman is well. But your efforts are likely better applied elsewhere than me, Mantis-san." She smiles a bit. "The Toritaka have their task, after all."
Toritaka Noriko

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:46 am

“Me efforts applied t' ye? Har, lass. Ye amuse me even more. If I would ever put an effort on ye, yer matchmaker would retire the same day she would hear me name, thankin' the Heavens fer such a blessin'.” He says, chuckling.

Toritaka Sasaiko

Post by Toritaka Sasaiko » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Sasaiko's smile quirks just a bit, sharpens, perhaps.

"I have no doubt that you would prove a matchmaker's skill, Mantis-san."
Toritaka Noriko

Return to “Serpent”