(Day 2, LM) Welcome Ceremony

Kokyou

Re: (Day 2, LM) Welcome Ceremony

Post by Kokyou » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Dang.

He does remind of that pretty clearly, as his face currently shows it while he scratches the back of his head.

“Hehehe. I said hard t’ beat. Nah yet unbeatable.”
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: (Day 2, LM) Welcome Ceremony

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:28 pm

Kakita Kenji wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:21 am

"Oh did you meet him at the temple of the rising sun? He mentioned that he spent most of the year there. He has a reputation for mischief, maybe he's just roaming the crowd somewhere? I definitely saw him yesterday." Said Kenji and looked around

"I must confess it was a great honor to train under Agasha-sama. She was also good at... managing the unexpected lessons as well."

"Hai, I did. We studied iai together. I guess he is very sneaky and blends into places not many people don't notice him" She looked around.
Asako Saburo wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:22 am

"I never actually spent much time in Bayushi-san's company," Saburo admitted. He probably had said only a few words to the man when they'd met. The reputation of the Scorpion to do... well, what he always seemed to like doing had never really entered the Phoenix's mind.

"But I do recall him being at the academy. You spent more time with him, I take it? And, as Kakita-san says, it was a great honor to study underneath Agasha-sama. She and her sensei were extremely helpful to all of us."
"It is hard not to build up a reputation Asako sama when you seemed to be the best at the school." The Daidoji nodded. "I did ... But i really want to see how well you all do here at Topaz. I shall espectate."
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Return to “The Kakita Dueling Academy”