Iai for Beginners (Open)

Asako Saburo

Re: Iai for Beginners (Open)

Post by Asako Saburo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:24 pm

"I will be pleased to do so, cousin, and likewise if you have questions of me, I am at your disposal," Saburo said. He didn't really display any laughter or mirth, but then again he never really did that very often anyway. "As a matter of curiosity... has anyone ever told you that you are a very ... gregarious fellow?" He'd learned that word lately, and wanted to make use of it.
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Asako Sanzo

Post by Asako Sanzo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 pm

"Oh? I've heard something like that before. If I really think about it," he pauses in consideration for a moment , "yeah, people are neat and I like to help out. The priests say that it's because Hotei favors me. I'm just glad his blessing doesn't come with a large belly." Sanzo gives a mirthful laugh at that.
Phoenix Clan ✿ Bushi/Courtier ✿ Painter ✿ Friendly & Chill ✿ Honest ✿
Equipment: Student clothes, Sandals, Straw Hat, Straw cloak, Fan, Lucky cricket

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:25 am

"... ok, yes. I could see why they'd say that. You behave as one who has Hotei's contentment to you. It suits a proper Asako." Saburo grunted and nodded as he looked at his distant cousin a little more closely. "I confess that I tend to have more the hunger of the Isawa to me than that ease with people. But I think those who call you that... seem to have a good bead on your personality." He rather liked the Hotei alliteration.
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Asako Sanzo

Post by Asako Sanzo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:13 am

"Ah, well, happy to hear that I've the nature of a proper Asako." He nods with a smile. "Still, perhaps a more hungry nature would be best for me?" He can only offer a shrug. "You've given me a lot to think about and the hour's end draws near. We should probably clean up before moving on to our other training."

(/scene?)
Phoenix Clan ✿ Bushi/Courtier ✿ Painter ✿ Friendly & Chill ✿ Honest ✿
Equipment: Student clothes, Sandals, Straw Hat, Straw cloak, Fan, Lucky cricket

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:22 am

"Yes, I think now would be a good time to clean up a little bit," he said, setting his weapon to the side and picking up one of the cloths. This room wasn't going to keep itself clean. You had to go to Kakita lands for those dojo rooms.

/scene!

Return to “Serpent”