Is It Just Me, or Does That Guy Looks Like He wants to kill Us

Kaito Haruki

Re: Is It Just Me, or Does That Guy Looks Like He wants to kill Us

Post by Kaito Haruki » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:05 pm

"I think I need to clarify; I know how to duel. I know a lot of skills, but I wasn't trained to be able to cite scrolls from memory for hours. Now there are some skills that I haven't learned that I was supposed to, for example how to wield a spear properly. However, it will all be worth it if the Empire sees the members of our branch as more than just scholars and advisors."
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:16 pm

"Oh, I see. Sorry, I do not know much about the Phoenix clan but I believe that you can change the way people think with enough dedication and a bit of luck. If there's something I can do to help you with that, just let me know, alright?"
Crane Clan | Bushi | Profile | Way Better than Kotomi
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 2.4 | TP: 252 (ty oleanderpoison!)
Equipment: Daisho/Light Armor where allowed, Fancy Clothes, Expensive Crane Hairpin (5 koku) and Earrings (2 koku), Fan

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:38 pm

"You had a rather strange upbringing, which does not mean that you are an experiment, you will be a samurai. A samurai can achieve anything, don't forget that," Kenji said seriously. "But if you need help, I am available too"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:52 pm

"Thank you both, I did not mean to imply that I think lowly of myself because I am the subject of their test to see if they need to adjust the way they teach. However, since we are still kids and not even those senpai who were training to become nukutai would know what it means to be senseis, I used the best words to my ability. The only thing I could ask of you ,so far, is that you do not hold back whatsoever when we face each other in the Topaz Championship. Only a truly fair contest could be used to see if I'm worthy of a higher position when I'm a true samurai. "
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Return to “Dragon”