D3 - Archery Practice (Open)

Kakita Kenji

Re: D3 - Archery Practice (Open)

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Foolish Brute, Kenji thought. Continuing his training
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Asako Saburo

Post by Asako Saburo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Saburo had read Sun Tao. He wasn't entirely sure that he believed Ichiro on this one. However, he was willing to believe that the Moto believed what he was saying about Unicorn tactics, mostly because... well, they were all very young and everyone had idealized notions of their clan's methods in their mind. One day, Ichiro would learn subtlety that did not involve a great sword and the thunder of his hooves. Today would not be that day, he was relatively certain.

"Suffice it to say, the finer nuances are things of the courts and priests. At most, base ciphers are sometimes taught among bushi, and then not that commonly, or so I have been told."
Phoenix Clan * Shugenja * Void * Sickly * Hypochondriac
Topaz Points: 212
Carries: Sturdy Clothes, Scroll Satchel, Inquisitor's Strike (Wakizashi, counts as Jade), Jade netsuke

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:09 am

"Yes." He replied simply "I know my skills if I'm on the battlefield I'll be following not leading. I don't have a mind for tactics but I have a strong arm, strong eyes, and am fairly quick for someone my size. Highest ill rank is maybe nikutai or Gunso if I truly impress someone." The unicorn boy was very confident but he still know what his weaknesses were.
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Return to “Serpent”