Show me yours, I show you mine.

Iuchi Prashant

Re: Show me yours, I show you mine.

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:45 am

It took Prash a really long time to try and calm down after his failure in the last part of today's Jiujutsu lesson. He spent a long time time trying to find his centre again after that, the rain pouring down on his head. But after some frustrating meetings with his own frustration and shame, his lessons with Kitsuki-sensei finally helped him find a way to calm down.

It was just then that he really saw all the others training outside the dojo. After this morning, he was convinced that was something he was in dire need of - some more training.

OOC
Day 3 Serpent - Meditation/ Void - 4k1 (including Med+1 from Sensei training). TN 20: 4d10o10k1 33
(Moved from the "duck and weave' thread a it's actually here I had thought of posting!)
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:23 am

Utaku Nesrin wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:13 pm
"That's not how it works...well it's not how my sensei taught me. When you hit each other at the same time nobody was fast enough to make a decision ," she says...polite, but just a bit outraged that someone might change the rules in the middle of things. "Or is that something like your 'lootin the tar'? A hearty what? lesson?"
"A hearty means a friend." He says, frowning at bit.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:10 am

Prash bows at the Kuni, and looks at the result of Nesrin's and Kokyou's duel attently.
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Her posture loosens from confused almost-outrage to...confused sheepishness at the almost outrage. "Oh." She stands in the rain, for the space of three breaths before deciding what more to say. "You are definitely the most perplexing friend I've ever had, you know?"
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:40 am

"I be indeed many things! The best o' 'em." He inhales, putting hands on his waist. Then, he looks to the Iuchi and the Kuni. "Are ye t' duelin', too?"
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:01 am

Prash half smiles, half grins as he sees the conversation between Kokyou and Nesrin. When the Mantis speaks to him, he answers with a nod.

"Hai Kokyou-san... I have been trying to get some practice in Iajjutsu at least." He gets into an Iajutsu stance that could use a lot of practice, but is better than one would expect from a Shugenja.

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:10 am

"Ye look like yer ready, aye. But I am done fer today. Why don't we train on the morrow. Ye all shant be out here in the rain fer too long. Specially that young lass. She can nah get a cold 'n get a runny nose. She's too pretty fer that."

Utaku Nesrin

Post by Utaku Nesrin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Nesrin offers a snort more becoming of her horse than a young lady, "wouldn't notice a runny nose in this rain anyway."

"But he's right that we should probably get in with enough time to clean up and dry off before the next lessons. There'll be time to practice in the days to come," she adds to Prashant. (seeing as dice rolls aren't allowed in past days)
Unicorn Clan * Bushi * Battle Maiden * Honest and Fair * Hard to pronounce name
Honor: A Soul Above Question * Status: 1 * Glory: 3

Description

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself home" -Bashō
Speaking Tegensai

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:05 am

"Guess you're right, Utaku-san, Kokyou-san", he says, dropping his boken to his side, smiling, then opening his arms wide, looking up at the sky. "Weeeell, I guess it's time to get ready then.", he says smiling at both again. "But... we have some training to do tomorrow or the day after then!"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Serpent”