Time for Correspondence (closed)

Kakita Kenji

Re: Time for Correspondence (closed)

Post by Kakita Kenji » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:23 pm

"You underestimate Sakura-san, I think if we ask her, she could make something small, after all, this isn't a winter court tournament, and, if she refuses, we could still order something from town" Kenji said and moved on to an aguda. "But there's probably another hurdle: We have to ask a sensei for permission. And this sensei will be Agasha-Sama, after all this is her dojo at the moment. I don't think she'll mind, but it's an important formality."
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:20 pm

Ginkarasu nods. "Should we have a gift for Agasha-sama, should we get the meeting? Is that how it works?"
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:05 am

"So do we have to ask Doji-san too to make something so we can get a meeting with Agasha-sama?"
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:29 am

"No, no, no, no, no" he shook his head. "A gift for Agasha-Sama, would be appropriate, but not the prize for the tournament. Something small would do, something like mochi, or something similar", he squinted at Ginkarasu

Kenji thought again.
"All she has to do is agree to the tournament and name a host That can be her, but I bet she's too busy to host the event It's more likely that Doji-sensei would be used as her host, but that's just speculation."

He took another break.

"I would first talk to Sakura-San to see if she would agree to make a prize for our tournament, then we could meet again and discuss how to proceed. Or do you have any suggestions?"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:59 am

Ginkarasu nods, "I could gift her some mochi, if I don't sell it all first." He looks to the group. "It seems worthwhile enough a reason at least."
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:45 am

"Right. How can we get an encounter with the sensei? Do we need to talk with the assistant of her assistant first?" He remembers harshly the imperial etiquette book.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:59 am

"Perhaps we could write a letter addressed to her with our request? We could give it to one of the sensei; I'm sure they would be able to deliver it."
Crane Clan | Bushi | Profile | Way Better than Kotomi
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 1.0 | Glory: 2.4 | TP: 252 (ty oleanderpoison!)
Equipment: Daisho/Light Armor where allowed, Fancy Clothes, Expensive Crane Hairpin (5 koku) and Earrings (2 koku), Fan

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Ginkarasu nods at that.

"That could work! Do we know any sensei that would do that for us?"

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:22 pm

"A letter would be a good idea, Kazuko-san. We could ask Doji-sensei. I haven't had the pleasure to meet her yet, but if a sensei can bring our request through, then she is guaranteed".

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm

"I think Doji sensei would be a good idea. So shall I write us a letter tomorrow and deliver it to her or would you prefer us to write it together?"
Equipment: Daisho/Light Armor where allowed, Fancy Clothes, Expensive Crane Hairpin (5 koku) and Earrings (2 koku), Fan

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:08 pm

"That would be very good Kazuko-san, I will take care of Sakura-san and ask her if she can craft something for us"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 pm

"Everything seems set up by them. I believe it would be better if you wrote the letter yourself, I wouldn't help much on it. Not good enough at calligraphy."

Kakita Kazuko

Post by Kakita Kazuko » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:30 am

"Alright then, glad that everything got planned out quickly. It looks like time's almost up too."

/scene?

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:28 am

/scene

Return to “Rooster”