Dinner by Thunder Light

Kokyou

Dinner by Thunder Light

Post by Kokyou » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 am

After taking a good bath, Kokyou takes a bowl of steamed vegetables with rice and sits on the exterior part of the deck with the pagoda over his head sheltering his head from the rain. At the eventual light of a crackling thunder, he takes a bite, and keeps his chanting.

"Thunder..."

He takes a bite.

"Thunder..."

He takes another bite

"Thunder..."

He sets the bowl to the ground, and lifts up.

"Thunder!"

Kokyou level his arms side-to-side.

"I was caught"
"In the middle o' a booty's map track"
"I looked round"
"'n I knew thar was no turnin' back"
"Me mind raced"
"'n I thought wha' could I do"
"'n I knew"
"Thar was no help, no help from ye"
"Sound o' the drums"
"Beatin' in me heart"
"The thunder o' guns"
"Tore me apart"
"Ye've been"
"Thunderstruck!"

The boy starts dancing back and forth with a held knee playing an invisible shamisen.

--
D3, Rooster, Perform: Sing and Perform: Dance Unskilled: 2#2d10 13 12
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

TN to be recognized: 15
Wears: Sturdy Clothing, Coin Purse, Pipe, Fan
Combat: Light Armor, 2 Kama, 2 Tanto

Bayushi Kaidan

Re: Dinner by Thunder Light

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:04 am

From behind the lad, his Scorpion friend once again. Kaidan wears a wide brimmed hat that covers him from the rain. "That is an odd song..."
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 am

"Just like yer face, ye port swillin' sneaky gaggin' arachnid!" He boasts, returning the comment to his song with a smiling compliment to his friend.
Mantis • Bushi • Shugenja • Jock • Charismatic • Dashing • Buff • Stud • Proud • Smug • Hero • Unique
DescriptionTheme • Honor: A Soul Above Question • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 6.1 • Infamy 1.0

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 am

Kaidan chuckled. "So... How did it go?" The Bayushi wondered about what Kokyuo did with the ores from the previous night.
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 am

"Marvelously!" He nods. "A pair o' beauty beyond compare. Can be wee, but I tell ya, those handles we be surely tight 'n well-rounded t' the grip. I mean, I can nah wait t' put me hands on 'em. She said she needs t' polish 'em. That they we be too hot. I wanted t' get 'em out 'n show 'em t' Osano-wo fer his mighty blessings."

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 am

"It would be a show to see Osano Wo bless your new blades." Kaidan smiled politely. I don't know if I would like to be hit by the lightening to get a blessing. "That is nice. I am glad I could help."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 am

"Aye. 'twould! How 'ave ye been doing, so far?" He asks.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:35 am

"Ah... not much... just average things." He said nonchalantly. "Just trying to keep away from the frog infestation."

Kokyou

Post by Kokyou » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:42 am

'Frogs? Lucky sign. They bring good booty in things returnin'. I 'ave heard scallywags eat 'em around here. They say 'tis good fer thar health 'n skin" He mentions, shrugging.

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:57 am

"Riiiiiiiight.... not so lucky if you step on one and fall." Kaidan shook his head. "I doubt you would like a frog infestation inside a boat... rats on the other hand are messengers of Daikoku."

Return to “Rooster”