D5 EE: Test kitchen time

Kaito Haruki

D5 EE: Test kitchen time

Post by Kaito Haruki » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Haruki goes into the kitchen and requests permission to use some of their supplies to make a cake. He requests some citrus fruits, beet sugar, some flour, eggs, tea shavings (ground up bits of tea plant that are not suitable for drinking), and some sake kasu. (OOC, what is base difficulty and price.)
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Kaito Haruki

Re: D5 EE: Test kitchen time

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:41 am

(Guess I will assume since citrus is a little distant, but still available in Phoenix lands, I will assume difficulty 3 before spices, so difficulty 1 for base, +1 for enough for 3-4 people?)

D5 LE: Artisan:Cooking/Awareness, Prodigy, 4 raises, TN 40, Void Point used: 8d10o10k5 57
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:54 am

(Hopefully it's alright now that the game has ended to join another thread) (Please GM, don't smite me!)
Kenji, half drunkenly from his shopping tour, came by the laughing carp, as he has a meeting with Aiichiro in the next hour, when he smelled something delicous!
"Whaat do i smell here?" he asked no one specific when he entered the Inn.
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:13 am

Noticing the newcomer, Haruki briefly looks up from his oven and notices Kenji-San absolutely stumbling in. Bucket of water and a cup in hand, Haruki approaches his friend. "What have you been up to, Kenji-san."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:15 am

(Same thread thing)
He enters the inn short after Kenji. He seems drunk. At least he will arrive to our meeting in time, I suppose. Following him to the kitchen, he encounters both Haruki and Kenji there and bows.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:28 pm

"Waas out with a Yasuki, he was very insitend oon the Saake"
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:28 pm

"What were you even doing at a bar anyway? I thought you were getting a gift for Toshimoko-sama. "

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:32 pm

"Ii did, inn the Merchant House, hee wass there too, i thougght he couuld help me out a bit"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 pm

"And how did it evolve into you getting drunk?" He asked. That seemed uncommon.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:19 am

"Did he forget to give you the spit cup? That's what usually happens when you shop around for alcohol. You get a small cup to spit the sake into so you can get the flavor without getting drunk. I know because my sensei took me to one once, didn't get to try any, but it was a good learning experience all the same."

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:03 am

"Ii didn't even wanted tooo~ drink Sake, hee just gaave me cuup after cup." Kenji sat himself down and drank some water. "Anywaaay i goot a present and a new Kimonoo"

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:09 am

Oh well, best not to continue down this line further. "Well, you need to eat something. I am almost finished with the cake I made; I'll get you guys a slice after you eat a snack first." He pulls out the bag of nuts and fruit he bought from Little Khanbulak and sets it down on the table before going to attend to the oven.

Return to “The House of the Laughing Carp”