[D6, EA] Posse Comitatus

Bayushi Jiro

Re: [D6, EA] Posse Comitatus

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:39 am

Jiro frowns in confusion before he realizes what Kaidan is talking about. "Um...but Kaidan-san, see how he is already enraptured by that specific woman? Why turn his affections to another?" Then he casts his eye at Kichiro.
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro
Honor: Untrustworthy, Infamy: 1, Status: 2, Topaz Points: 254

Wearing: a lovely scarf, wakizashi, extravagant clothing This mask

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:47 am

Kichiro shrugged. Of course the two scorpion would think up some harebrained scheme. "The performing arts of the scorpion are well known to sway hearts from their righteous path... Could prove effective. Might I suggest instead we attempt to observe courtesy to our fellow samurai?"
Lion Clan • Bushi • Akodo Commander • Tactician
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:49 am

"I think that is an excellent idea, Akodo-san," Jiro was quick to reply. "Would you care to do the honors?"
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:56 am

I never get to have fun in serious missions. "Very well you make your negotiations... I shall stay in the shadows." He allowed Kichiro and Jiro walk to the man while he found a place to stay covert and in the shadows. With that the Bayushi disappeared into the shadows.

//D6 EA Stealth: 10d10o10k5 53
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:07 am

"Gladly." Kichiro adjusts his collar and starts marching over. He steps up beside the ronin at the stall and doesn't acknowledge him at first. Instead waving over the server lady and greeting her warmly. "Konnichiwa! How are you doing today? Great I'll take two please." he offers three coins, two for the two drinks and one as a tip. Soon as the drinks arrive he passes one to the ronin beside him. "Hello ronin-san. Have you eaten your rice today? I was hoping to have a little chat." he offers a bow appropriate to the ronin's station.
Honor: Exceptional - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Topaz Points 299 (Please donate a TP point to the needy)

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:01 am

The Ronin eyes the Lion and his Scorpion companion, giving them a seated bow. He seems a little annoyed that his time alone with the server has been interrupted, but his voice is pleasant and smooth:

“How can I be of service to the two of you on this fine day?”
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:33 am

Jiro smiled pleasantly. "Akodo-san and I were just talking about the sad events at Poisoned Water Sake House, and a passerby told us that you had some knowledge of what happened there. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your information?"

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:10 am

He looks at both of them again and his demeanor changes to being a bit more guarded.

“It’s a shame what happened. The Fire kami reacted violently and the whole place went up. Favorite drinking spot here is Tsuma”

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:18 am

Kichiro slowly drinks his order. "Truly a shame I had grown fond of the place myself. As a clansman of the lion we have a vested interest in ensuring all our caste remains accordant to Akodo's bushido. Making sure the people all across the empire are properly taken care of. You wouldn't of heard of any our caste, a fellow samurai, being responsible for starting that mess? Putting the people and their business establishment in harm's way?"

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:43 am

The Ronin says simply

"I just said, it was form the Fire kami reacting violently."

He looks back to his drink, staring at the cup.

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:22 am

Jiro tilts his head. "But all things have a cause, ronin-san. What did the Fire kami react to? A match? A rag soaked in oil?"

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:32 am

Kichiro leans in closer to speak directly. "Let us remind ourselves of Bushido's demand for honesty Jimmu-san. Those who find virtue in honor will see their radiant soul protected and dharma fulfilled. I'm here just trying to protect the people. Trying to protect you. See that gentleman's mon right there." Kichiro gestures towards Jiro's scorpion mon. While the ronin was distracted he gives the scorpion a wink to follow up on this. "You know what that clan is capable of. I can see its a beautiful day and we're interrupting something special for you. Faster we talk the faster we're out of your life." Kichiro's voice pleading as truly wanting the best for him.
Last edited by Akodo Kichiro on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:37 am

Jiro's gaze remained cold, emotionless, put the vein in his right temple pulsed once...ominously.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:48 am

“How should I know, I ain’t a priest! And back off there, buddy. You two ain’t samurai yet. Your being mighty pushy and disrespectful to someone who is!”

The ronin seems to be getting more tense and his temper is rising

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:01 am

Out of the back alley a beautiful Scorpion maiden comes out. "Oh, Cousin did you find the guy?" She looked at Jiro and smiled. Then noted the annoyed ronin. "Oh, is my cousin bothering you sir?"

//D6 EA Disguise Improv 2 raises TN 30 VP +1k1: 10d10ro1o10k5 67 3 exceptional rolls.. 5 raises TN to be recognized 40.
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:25 am

Jiro was not surprised that Kaidan had chosen to step in at this particular moment, he played the role of the partly-insulted cousin with a subtle shift of expression, but was happy to let Kaidan take control of the situation to find out who really hired the ronin to attack the children and what really caused the fire, if that's what he meant to do.

They could always snatch this twerp off the street and put questions to him Jiro's way later if they had to.

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:38 pm

The Ronin looks at the woman and eyes her up and down.

"They were, but your company is welcome"

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:50 pm

The Bayushi woman walked closer. "I apologize for my cousin... You see... We were looking to hire a mercenary for a job. He seems to have forgotten how to approach such matters." She smiled. "We wondered if you are worthy of such job."

He looked at Jiro and gave him a stare part of playing the part. "Now cousin apologize to this man... and you too Akodo san."

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Jiro's mouth dropped open a little bit in genuine shock. A moment later the apology came out. "I was overzealous, ronin-san. I apologize."

Akodo Kichiro

Post by Akodo Kichiro » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:57 am

"...My youthful idealism seems to have gotten the best of me. Please forgive my disrespect." Kichiro bows deeply to the ronin and steps back.

D6:EA Recognize Maiden Invest/Per TN40: 7d10o10k5 34 -Fail to recognize.

Turning away slightly, the Lion fans himself briefly before taking shade underneath his straw hat. Blasted heat must be getting the best of him. Can't believe that was Kaidan just moments ago. It is right? Has to be. The scorpion's reputation of deceitful tactics seems well earned.

Return to “Streets”