(D4 EM) House of the Rising Sun

Kuni Yotsuo

Re: (D4 EM) House of the Rising Sun

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:44 am

With that he returned his spirit to his to his body. He slowly ooened his eyes and shook his head to reorient himself. "I was able to speak with Doji Satsume. He requested that we continue keeping an eye on Hitoshi. He used the words 'at risk' which seem pointed, as though he might still be targeted by conspirators. Perhaps someone means to get him disqualified. And the reason for his impotance... he said something that made me suspect that matters of honor were involved but that it is something that should not be discussed openly."

"As for your brother, I did not sense him in Yomi, so I would hazard a guess that he is either still in Meido awaiting judgement, or his soul had yet to fulfill it's true destiny and was reborn to Ningen-do. Which is not uncommon for those that die at a younger age. There are not a great many young men in Yomi compared to older men, as it is difficult to reach your destiny in too few years."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:48 am

Thank you, Yotsuo-san for your efforts. It makes me think that Doji-shiryo is still afraid for the mantis. Who would want to cause trouble with this child? It is quite,... interesting,... maybe we should talk to our other classmates, maybe Doji-shiryo did not only appear to the crabs and the crane."
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile
Honour: Exceptional | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 5.0 | Infamy: 1.0 | Topaz Points: 95
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Sandals, Travelling Pack

"You own every word you speak" - Shinsei

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:21 am

"I suspect his message was much the same for everyone he visited, if he visited others," Yotsuo replied with a shrug. "Perhaps it might be best to ask some people that were not visited by him. Maybe the judges. At least some of them must have been curious or have insight into the odd scoring he was given in some of the events."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:31 am

"In any case, it is a delicate matter. And like any delicate thing, it should be enjoyed with caution, if you say the wrong word at the wrong time it could cause an unwanted ripple."
Crane Clan | Bushi & Artisan | Your friendly&idealistic neighbourhood Samurai | UTC +2 | Profile

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 am

"I will try to find an opportunity to speak with Shosuro-sensei about it. We developed a good rapport during our walks to and from the temple in Hirosaka."

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:05 am

"That would be a first step, at least." Kenji said, with a slight frown "I don't like this intrigue going on, it casts a shadow on everything we do here"

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:05 pm

"It would be one thing if it were intrigue among students. Many will likely have to deal with such things in the future. But among those judging and administering the events and tournament? That is certainly inappropriate," he says with a nod.

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:53 pm

"Nevertheless, would you like to pray to Amaterasu again? Perhaps she will bring light to the darkness?"

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:44 pm

"She may provide some insight but actual answers rarely come from the heavens, usually providing guidance and inspiration instead. After all, in the past few minutes I had a king of hell intimidating me, a celestial dragon warning me, and an honored spirit of Yomi being evasive about a question. And that's even with the ability to travel the realms. Answers will come from mortals and investigation."

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:08 pm

Kenji looked impressed: "That sounds like a fantastic story, although it's quite a bit,... scary? However, I would like to meditate one more time before today challenges us, right, Yotsuo-san?"

(Wrap up?)

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:54 am

"Of course, Kakita-san. I'll join you in meditation before we head to the event," he says with a nod.

/fade to meditation?

Kakita Kenji

Post by Kakita Kenji » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:59 am

/fade to Meditation it is!

Return to “Temple to Amaterasu”