(D3, LE) A Cupful of Raccoon

Individual Rooms for Guests
Yasuki Ginkarasu

Re: (D3, LE) A Cupful of Raccoon

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Ginkarasu comes back from the Temple finally.

"Oh! There you are. Aiichiro-sama, are you staying in Crab quarters tonight? Or do you have another rendezvous?" He bows. "Hi Yotsuo-sama!"
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:39 pm

"I'm staying here tonight. Waking up somewhere I don't know isn't that nice of a feeling. Did word of that spread?" He nods with his head. "Also, fetch us a shochu bottle. Don't need to get any cups. Pick one you like."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:40 pm

"Good evening Ginkarasu-san. How are you doing?" the Kuni replies in greeting.
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:44 pm

"Okay. I'm glad to have caught up some with Otomo Nobuko-sama, but Kakita Kenji-sama was really upset after our horseriding match." He sighs. "Shochu? I don't really like it, but I guess. Right from the bottle though?"
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:53 pm

"Don't worry with this. He was probably trained for this his life. Should be really important to him. Nothing that's your fault. And if you don't like shochu you can pick sake. Just chose shochu because it was stronger. And we have a cup."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:58 pm

"Oh good. Bottle drinking is for when people die." He nods matter of factly. "I'll be right back."

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 pm

The Kuni was mostly interested in being there in case something went wrong, looking out for his fellow Crab. So for now he observed.
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:05 pm

He nods as he goes away, then looks to Yotsuo. "I feel quite manipulative, you know. Since he got to obey us. I'll talk with Toritaka-san tomorrow. She knows the hangover spell."

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:22 pm

"Won't really matter if the cup works for him will it?" he says with a shrug. "And if he has sake and shochu with him, I imagine he doesn't mind partaking."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:15 pm

He nods and waits for Ginkarasu to return.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 am

Ginkarasu does finally return, bottle in hand.

"Look, they didn't want to give me the bottle, but I told them I hadn't been drinking. They're worried about us Crabs drinking too much I think."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:08 am

"Can't judge them. Come sit with us. Can you say it when you get drunk? How much it takes you? Is it obvious to other people?" He asks, rolling his paper with the project and putting it away.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:13 am

A nod, "Most things are obvious about me. I don't drink much cause I tend to start complaining, and who wants to hear that all the time?"

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:02 am

"There are worse things you can do when drunk. Like start fights with random people that you don't know," the Kuni replies with a shrug.

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:07 am

"Alright. Basically we need to get you drunk." He nudges the cup at his direction. "Toritaka-san knows a spell that helps with the headaches when you wake up."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:45 am

He frowns, looking to the two of them. "Why? Aren't we on duty, kind of?"

Kuni Yotsuo

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:06 am

The Kuni shrugs. "It's not my plan. I'm just trying to make sure nothing gets out of hand."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:18 am

"This cup is supposed to impede you from getting drunk. I'm testing it."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:23 am

"Oh? And I'm the first to try it?" He looks to the others.

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:39 am

"Exactly that, but it was a gift from a spirit. So we know that it works on me and we are seeing if it works on others."

Return to “Private Rooms”