Utaku Ichiro vs Moto Batbayar NPC

Vutall

Utaku Ichiro vs Moto Batbayar NPC

Post by Vutall » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:34 am

Please conduct your match here
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Utaku Ichiro

Re: Utaku Ichiro vs Moto Batbayar NPC

Post by Utaku Ichiro » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:32 pm

Ichiro notes his opponent, he grins and offers his hand for the Moto to shake if she so desires.

"It does my heart proud to see so many Unicorn, and so many Moto trained, competing in the championship. Perhaps the Empire will learn to stop underestimating us." He looks over to the waiting steeds, "I hear you are nigh unstoppable on a proper horse. I suppose we shall see if luck shall give me the less inferior mount and thus a fighting chance."

Sadly it seems he was not to be so lucky as the steed he approached was an ornery and ill-tempered beast. Still, he was Unicorn, and he would not let a poor steed thwart his talents. He may not win but he would do his best to make his clan proud.

Though he could not match Batbayar's skill on horseback his athletics and accuracy proved the better - not enough to make a difference in the final tally - but enough to show his merit.

(Approach: Fire

Retcon Fairy strikes: I am no longer hungover mechanically - removing the -5 penalties, which removes the Animal Handling TN increases

Animal Handling/Intelligence, VP for +1k1, TN 15 = Success
Horsemanship/Agility, TN 15 = 23 - Success - 1TP
Athletics/Agility, TN20 = 31 - Exceptional Success - 2TP
Horsemanship/Agility, TN 20 = 27 - Success - 1TP
Animal Handling/Agility, VP for +1k1, TN25 = 42 - Exceptional Success - 2TP
Horsemanship/Agility, TN 25 = 42 - Exceptional Success - 2TP

Total: 8 Topaz Points+ Potential ring bonus - Batbayar still wins hands down)
Last edited by Utaku Ichiro on Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Unicorn • Bushi • Experienced • Enlightened • Ascetic • Heroic Muse
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 2.0 • Glory: 5.2 • Infamy: 0.5 • Topaz Points: 229

Gear in Tsuma: Poorly sized purple and ivory utilitarian travelling clothes, charred gold scarf, daisho, jade
Outside Tusma: Unicorn riding horse, riding armor, scimitar, daisho, ono, han-kyu and arrows, jade
Description

Before the thunder can roar the lightning must strike

Vutall

Re: Utaku Ichiro vs Moto Batbayar NPC

Post by Vutall » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:08 pm

She shakes his hand with a grin.

"I agree, cousin, it is a good thing! The Empire needs to see more of us and our ability! Have a good ride, and do try to keep up!"

She kicks her horse into a gallop and darts off. Unfortunately, with the speed she is moving at, she fails to grab the flag, it slipping through her fingertips. The ride back does not slow down as she tries to lance the ring, but misses by quite a bit. Frustrated, she lets out a war cry and kicks her mount to continue its fast pace, crossing the finish long before Ichiro does.

Allowing her horse to rest, she pats it on the shoulder as she sits atop it and she smiles as Ichiro rides up after her.

"Good ride, cousin! Your an excellent example of our clan!"

((Rolls, Fire Ring))

D3 Horseback Riding - Animal Handling: 8d10o10k5 54

D3 Horseback Riding - Horsemanship 1 , 3 raises TN 30: 10d10o10k7 43, Pass, 8 points

D3 Horseback Riding - Athletics, 3 raises, tn 35: 10d10o10k7 34, Fail

D3 Horseback Riding - Horsemanship 2, 3 Raises, TN 35: 10d10o10k7 48, pass, 8 points

Naadam, Horse Racing, Animal Handling 2, 2 raises TN 35: 9d10o10k6 27, Fail

D3 Horseback Riding - Horsemanship 3 3 Raises, TN40: 10d10o10k7 60 pass, 9 points

Total: 25 points, +10 points for winning, not counting Ring
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Return to “Horseback Riding Matches”