(Crane Clan Lands) - Night Before

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Re: (Crane Clan Lands) - Night Before

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:44 pm

He goes very red. "No no no. We're comrades! Like me and you. I sent her some music my Grandmother had created, cause I told my parents about when she played the Koto and they told me that Grandmother used to play!"
Crab Clan • Bushi • Yojimbo • Disfigured • Profile • Fire Brigade
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm

He hides his satisfied smile behind his fan. The blushing made it all too obvious. "You don't need to be scared of me. I'm not promising I'm not going to punish you, but it would be better than failing bushido."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:55 pm

He sits back. "Failing bushido! What!?"
Honor: What is Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 3.7 (2.7 w/Crabs) • Infamy: 1.0 • Topaz Points: 209
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, sandals, coin purse, water bottle, small knife, map of Tsuma

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:56 pm

He fans himself. "Sincerity..."
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:59 pm

"I'm sincere!" He frowns. "I haven't lied at all!"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 pm

"Alright. So based on how casual you were when you commented on she liking you, but startled when I commented on you liking eachother, then I assume you like her?"

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:28 pm

"You said, 'Into a thing.' That's why I reacted! You insinuated things!" He proclaims. "She's a good friend and I was astonished when she was that kind, let alone that she included me in those she was offering marriage to!"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:42 pm

"You are logical. But Kazuko-san also had a good reply when I asked her. But yours is less dodgy." He says. "I find myself in a position to apologize for your and hers honor." Aiichirō stares at the Yasuki.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm

He grumbles. "Her first choice was Moto Ichiro, who accepted I'm pretty sure."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:14 pm

"Makes sense. She put emphasis on you and Moto Ichiro being available."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:57 am

He calms down a bit, nudging his teacup between his two hands. "Yeah. Still. I don't want to have to fall behind court's sincerity and courtesy with you. Makes it too much unlike being a Crab."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:09 am

He gets out of words to say for several moments. What could he reply? To defend his behavior, simply apologize again or swap subject entirely?
Sometimes neither was better.
"What do you want me to do?" His tone was calmer again, like 6 months ago.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:26 am

"Just, let me know when you need to do the sincerity thing so I know you've got a reason? And if I do something to anger you, tell me so I can fix it."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:38 am

He nods. "Yes, the sincerity thing is odd. Like, I know that if I use it too much with anyone, it loses power. So it needs to be for important reasons. I'm not angry, though, I just let myself be carried away by my curiosity." He says.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:56 am

A nod. "It's a weapon in the right person's hands. Let's someone say nothing and be believed to have said anything. And it's part of bushido, true. One of the things the Hida get right though, is that too many think sincerity is just the words, and not the actions after the words."

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:29 am

He nods. "Good to agree on something that important."
Aiichirō looks to the side, weapons table behind the shoji, longers a little and turns his head back. "So... What do you like doing the most?"
The Kaiu picks the tea and sips it wincing a little before putting it back. "Hot."

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 am

"Out of what? Anything at all?" He responds, curious where Aiichiro is leading him this time.

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:49 am

"Yeah. Anything you really like doing." He says, taking the tea again and blowing air over it for it. Maybe it would cool faster.

Yasuki Ginkarasu

Post by Yasuki Ginkarasu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:57 pm

"I like exploring. Finding something I haven't seen before." He says, after a few seconds thought. "What about you?"

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 am

"That sounds interesting." He nods, then stare at the edge of the table for a long moment. "I like studying and shogi."

Return to “Pregame, Part 2”