(Mura Minami Chushin/South Hub Village, Imperial lands, the Kabuki's Dance Inn, 1 Month Until Topaz)

Mirai

Re: (Mura Minami Chushin/South Hub Village, Imperial lands, the Kabuki's Dance Inn, 1 Month Until Topaz)

Post by Mirai » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 am

"He gave the name Daremo, but that is just the same as no name at all." She paused and gave a small seated bow. "I will do my best, of course. Even if I have no lord to do service to in victory, a ronin must have their pride as well."
Ronin | Bushi | Duelist | Versatile | Odd
Carries: Daishi, Ashigaru Armor, Travelling Pack

Kaito Haruki

Re: (Mura Minami Chushin/South Hub Village, Imperial lands, the Kabuki's Dance Inn, 1 Month Until Topaz)

Post by Kaito Haruki » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:52 am

"That name tells a lot of possible things though. Calling yourself nothing could mean that you actually see yourself as that, or it could mean they have nothing left to force them to think of the corporeal, or . . ." He stops before he says the last thing out loud, realizing it could be improper to point out.
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Mirai

Post by Mirai » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:17 am

Not knowing anything about that last thankfully, Mirai thought nothing of it. "Perhaps, but it doesn't tell know he was before, who he is now, nor does it give any sort of clue what clan he was from. It doesn't truly matter to me in the end. He could have even been a true ronin with connections and it would be an honor all the same for me."

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:43 am

"It'll be an honor for us all to compete against the best of this generation, regardless of what circumstances brought them to Tsuma."
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224

Mirai

Post by Mirai » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:55 am

"Hai, that is true enough," she noted quietly. "I feel like I'd been so set for nothing that I'd been ready for it. It's an honor, but at the same time I'm left wondering if others like me wouldn't deserve the same but missed fate's touch."

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:07 am

"Fate touches people in different ways, honorable souls will be rewarded in due time. The heavens work on a different time scale than us however. Keep those you respect in your mind and help them whenever you can is what I say."

Return to “Pregame, Part 2”