My soul for you

Bayushi Kaidan

My soul for you

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:30 am

Eventhough he does not sing Kaidan felt the need to unwind and song is one of the best ways how.

"Omae ga kaze ni naru nara hateshinai sora ni naritai
Hageshii amaoto ni tachisukumu toki wa GITAA o kakinarashi
Kokoro o shizumeyou

COME ON PEOPLE kanjite hoshii
Ima sugu wakaranakute ii kara
COME ON PEOPLE inochi no kagiri
Omae o mamoritsudzukeru MY SOUL FOR YOU

Omae ga michi ni mayottara hohoemi de yami o terasou
Omae no kanashimi ga iyasareru nara koe ga kareru made
Utaitsudzukeyou

COME ON PEOPLE shinjite hoshii
Itsumademo kawaranai ore o
COME ON PEOPLE taiyou no you ni
Omae o kagayakaseru MY SOUL FOR YOU

COME ON PEOPLE kanjite hoshii
Ima sugu wakaranakute ii kara
COME ON PEOPLE inochi no kagiri
Omae o mamoritsudzukeru MY SOUL FOR YOU

COME ON PEOPLE shinjite hoshii
Itsumademo kawaranai ore o
COME ON PEOPLE taiyou no you ni
Omae o kagayakaseru MY SOUL FOR YOU"

//D10 Dog <- should be boar Singing AWA: 3d10 11

https://youtu.be/3NQDYxIMsTU
Chosen Name: Bayushi Gakihiro
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1
Only wears the Scorpion Mon
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1 Glory: 1
Cat:Ninya
"I wear many mask, none is me"

Iuchi Prashant

Re: My soul for you

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:11 am

The Unicorn approaches the place where Kaidan is singing slowly. Is that Kaidan's voice. It seems to be... I wonder which song this is!

As he sees the Scorpion singing, he bows, but refrains from interrupting him - rather trying to join him as a second voice doing a sort of bass line, since he doesn't really know the lyrics.

It... Kinda works.

OOC
Day 10 Boar - Singing/Awa: 3d10k3 17
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:18 pm

He heard the second voice.He looked back to see who it was and just continued his walk.
♦ Scorpion ♦ Bushi ♦ Androgenous ♦Hated by Ghosts ♦Hates Frogs ♦Random Samurai #46 ☆Insensitive ☆Wanderer ☆Silent ☆Dr. Antidote ☆Experienced 1

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:45 pm

The Unicorn walks along with Kaidan.

He wonders for a moment if he's actually bothering him, but sings along with him for the time being.
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Kaidan shook his head. "I thought that shadowing was my thing." As the Iuchi continued to follow him. He didn't sound annoyed or anything.

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:40 am

The Iuchi actually looks confused for a while but soon smiles again.

"Oh... I didn't think following one while singing counted as shadowing? That makes Kabuki plays rather shady, I guess!"

He then bows to the Scorpion. "Happy to meet you again, Bayushi-san. I'm sorry we couldn't meet earlier"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:04 am

Kaidan blinked a few times then shook it off. "Ah... well it has been a while. I guess you have been busy." He was puzzled "No need to bow Iuchi san." He just nodded. "I am headed to the dorms. You can follow me if you want."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:47 am

He nodded at his words. "Hai... A bit. I guess all of us were, ne? I suppose we must have gone to the dojo at different times! But, well, I still owe you that other match", he says with a gentle smile, taking up his offer and walking besides him.

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 am

"Sure maybe we can meet at the Topaz Championship and have that spar." He shrugged. "Hopefully you will have the time then."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 am

"I will! I was even considering suggesting a quick bout tomorrow before we leave, but of course that would be a bit rushed... And Bayushi-san may have other plans in mind already, ne? I'm looking forward to meeting you there, then"

He smiles at the scorpion again as they walk. "Speaking of time, Bayushi-san - I haven't seen you around so much during the past few days also! Have you taken to some special training schedule or something like that?"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 am

"Yes... I am taking the art classes." He responded. "And other things as well."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:47 am

"Oh, I see! I had considered taking one of the art classes as well, as making amulets is very much part of my training... But I ended up sticking to the Spellcasting training only in the end. May I ask what art you have been pursuing?"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:13 am

He looked at the Iuchi. "I think you already know one. And if you noted the paper cranes. That was me." He nodded.

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:50 am

The Unicorn nods at him, smiling. "Hai, I've seen them around. They were really pretty!"

"You seem really talented at both", he completes, smiling again. "Do you plan on focusing on that more than your martial pursuits in your service for your clan? Or... Maybe focus on both? It's quite an accomplished samurai the one that can excel in both arts and sword!", he says, smiling friendly.

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:12 am

"A combination of both. One must take care of the body, soul and mind." Kaidan explained. "To be a true samurai and be a useful member of the clan."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:03 am

"Wise words, Bayushi-san", he says, smiling again.

"Ah... May I ask where you learned that song you were singing? I found it really pretty!"

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 am

"My mother used to sing it to us." He nodded. "My brother and I liked when mother sang to us. She has a pretty voice. Mine doesn't compare."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:15 pm

"Oh! I imagine it must be very important to you then", he says, smiling again. "I... guess it must be hard trying to compare what we do to our memories... but I actually found it beautiful when you sang it too."

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Bayushi Kaidan

Post by Bayushi Kaidan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:53 pm

Kaidan looked at Prashant with the corner of his eye."Harushi said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps that goes with other things as well."

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm

The Unicorn smiles gently. "Perhaps... Perhaps there is more than one type of beauty too. Art is rather complex!."

Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Boar”