Request to Lead the Kitchen

Kaito Haruki

Request to Lead the Kitchen

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:15 am

Haruki needed to ask a question of Doji-sensei again, but he needed to catch her early and in a good mood. So he decided to ask her while she was getting breakfast.
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224
Water Bottle, Coin Purse, Fan, Jade Finger

Vutall

Re: Request to Lead the Kitchen

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:18 am

"Good morning, Isawa-san. What do you need?"
Trickling down while we're dying of hunger.

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 am

"As we are both aware, tomorrow is the last day we all will spend together as part of this project. I waited until now to make this request because I did not wish to interfere with the Ruby Champion's training methods. I wish to express my artistry, but it is through food. If I waited until the last meal, I would not interfere with Agasha-Sama's plans and would be able to show what I learned to everyone here. "
Proper full name is Isawa Kunio of House Kaito: Bushi,Courtier Mons: Chest: Phoenix R Shoulder: Isawa L Shoulder: Kaito Honor: 6.1 Glory: 4.9 Status: 2 Wound Status: Healthy Phoenix Clan TP: 224

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:31 am

"So you wish to prepare a meal for us?"

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:35 am

"Yes Doji-sensei, with the help of the kitchen staff of course. I figured that leading a crew would be a fine test of my growth and a good way to show the difference that any samurai could make in all aspects of life."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:40 am

"That sounds delightful, I would like something more than what the servants have been serving on their own. I look forward to seeing your skills in action, Isawa-san."

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:43 am

"In order to do that properly, I need some information. How many people will be attending? Does Agasha-Sama have a set menu already that I need to adjust to? And who will be the most important person attending, I doubt the Emperor himself would grace us with his presence, but I don't want to assume he won't and be wrong."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:47 am

"There was no set menu. The highest in station is Agasha-sama. I would expect the city governor and his retinue, so perhaps 60 total people between the sensei, students, and Seppun-sama."

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:52 am

"Thank you Doji-sensei, I will be sure to contact you later after I check the kitchen. I may need to request some ingredients, but I will do my best to work with what we have here."

Vutall

Post by Vutall » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:52 am

"Very well. Make us all proud, Isawa-san"

Kaito Haruki

Post by Kaito Haruki » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Haruki quickly ate his breakfast, then went to the kitchen. He told the staff of his plans to serve the last meal of this program at the hour of the rooster on the 10th day and requests to see what ingredients they have on hand. He wants to be certain that he has all the information he needs to set a solid plan.

Return to “Hare”