Second Line of Defense

Otomo Nobuko

Re: Second Line of Defense

Post by Otomo Nobuko » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Purify?! They had been made unclean somehow? The monsters that attacked them... of course. The monsters were unclean.

"Ah. Of course, Iuchi-san," she answered after a few moments. "If I must undergo ritual purification to remove the touch of the monsters, I will do so. I have not known jade to be involved in other rituals, but if it is necessary this time, then of course I will allow it."
Imperial * Artisan * Courtier * Different School * Enlightened * Sacrosanct * Beautiful Soul * Experienced
Honor: Exceptional | Status: 3.5 | Glory: 4.5 | Final Topaz Points: 249
Beautiful Clothing, Fan, Gloves, Wicker Umbrella, Personal Chop, Knot of Happiness Netsuke, Bejeweled Lizard-Shaped Ear Cuff on Left Ear

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:55 am

The Iuchi nods at the imperial, seriously, then smiles reassuringly and opens the package with the powdered Jade. "Thank you for your trust, Otomo-sama. Let's do it then".

He asks her to show him the wounds, and carefully tries to apply some of the Jade powder over them, whispering a prayer to the Earth kami and hoping he's doing this right.

When he's done, he bows to the Otomo again. "I... I think this will do, Otomo-sama. I will be praying to Jurojin and the purest spirits of earth for you safety", He says, then turns to the Moto.

"Moto-san, shall we do the same with your wounds?"
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Moto Ichiro

Post by Moto Ichiro » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 am

Ichiro shrugged "couldn't hurt."
Unicorn Clan • Moto • Large • Confident * bushi
Honor: As Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 3.2
Gear: Sturdy Clothing, Animal hide cloak

Zurui lizard pet TP: 254
speaking: Ujik, Mekhem, Senpet

Iuchi Prashant

Post by Iuchi Prashant » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:29 am

The Iuchi nods towards the Moto and does the same procedure to his wounds, using more of the Jade powder. Once again, he whispers some prayers while doing so.

"I think that's it", he says. "I'm truly relieved to see you all back here and well", he says, nodding and smiling to the Otomo and Moto.
Adult name: Iuchi Prashstam
Unicorn Clan * Shugenja/Artisan * "Pu-ra-what?" * Ascetic * Friendly smile * Monk-y

Honor: Exceptional * Status:1 * Glory:2.9 * Infamy: 0.5 * Topaz Pt: 211 (End D5)
Items: Purple/gray robes, sandals, trinket satchel, copy of the Tao, stone with 'cup' kanji.
Description Pt2
Theme
Speaking in Tegensai
Speaking in Ujik

Return to “Dog”