Spiritual Cleaning

Kuni Yotsuo

Re: Spiritual Cleaning

Post by Kuni Yotsuo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Yotsuo seals one more hole in a shoji, keeping up his steady work. "Have you dealt with any gaki before? This is my first time dealing with one, but I have been taught a bit about them."
Crab ѻ Monk ѻ Spirit Walker ѻ Obsessive ѻ Chosen by the Oracle of Earth ѻ Emissary of the Spirit Realms ѻ Friend of the Brotherhood ѻ Prodigy ѻ Profile
Honor: Expected ѻ Glory: 3.0 ѻ Status: 3.0 ѻ Topaz Points: 0
Carries: Fine clothing, incense brazier, small statue, ink brush kit, jade pendant, jade finger

Kaiu Aiichiro

Post by Kaiu Aiichiro » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 pm

He mostly continue to find and patch whilst the monks talked. It was shameful how little he knew about ghosts when he couldn't even join a conversation like this.
◘ Crab Clan ♦ Bushi/Artisan ♦ ProfileJournal ♦ UTC -4 ♦ Rolls List Status | 2.0 ♦ Glory | 3.5 ♦ Topaz Points | 208
Health › Healthy (15) ♦ Honor › What is expected.
Carry › Sturdy clothing, sandals, haori, finger of jade, war fans, water bottle, fan, coin bag, 1 koku and 10 zeni.
Mons › Back: Crab Clan | Left shoulder: Kaiu | Right chest: Personal mon

Mai

Post by Mai » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 am

Mai continues to listen silently, absorbing the information. She makes her way to Scorpion and Minor Clan rooms to make sure they are appropriately fixed. She will manage to find all the holes in the areas she looked.

D2 Tiger: Investigation/Perception (Looking at wherever we started, Scorpion, and Minor Clan rooms) TN 6: 3#3d10o10k2 12 17 9
Mantis Clan Shugenja *Water * Thunder * Prodigy * Lucky

Status: 2.0 * Glory: 2.0 * Honor: What is Expected * Topaz Points: 42 * Unofficial Topaz Points: 108

Items: Scrolls, Jade

Kaito Kai

Post by Kaito Kai » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:00 am

"No, I have never come across a gaki. This is actually my first real haunting." Kai noted, matter-of-factly, as if hauntings and other such supernatural activities were just normal, day to day things. There was even a little anxiety in Kai's voice.

"I didn't expect to have to put what I learned into practice so soon."
Phoenix Clan • Miko (Monk) • Fortunate • Pacifist • For Something Greater • A Bit Odd
Honor: What Is Expected | Status: 2.0 | Glory: 2.6 | Topaz Points: 34
Gear: Priests Robes, Sandals, Fan, Divination Tools, Yumi

Return to “Tiger”