[Otosan Uchi, Pregame 1, Hashi Sanban Kirizu] Running. Water.

Pregame for New Winds Part 1
Seppun Suzuran

Re: [Otosan Uchi, Pregame 1, Hashi Sanban Kirizu] Running. Water.

Post by Seppun Suzuran » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:25 am

That got a small sighing exhale from Suzu, "You aren't wrong. I suppose the greatest teachers are secrets and mistakes, since they are the very things we try to avoid. Not that anyone wants anyone learning from THEIR secrets. I know I would rather keep my own lessons to myself, in that case."
Imperial ❀ Seppun ❀ Bushi ❀ Stubborn ❀ Dedicated
Ascetic ❀ Can't Lie ❀ Idealistic ❀ Contrary

Honor:Exceptional, Glory: 0.5, Status: 1.0, Dojo Points:
Casual Wear: Pink yukata with the mon of the Seppun in white, white obi and headband

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:12 am

"One finds that so often the person who grips tightest is the one that lets something slip." Jiro shrugs. "Perhaps the best thing is not to pay it too much mind."
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro
Honor: Untrustworthy, Infamy: 1, Status: 2, Topaz Points: 254

Wearing: a lovely scarf, wakizashi, extravagant clothing This mask

Seppun Suzuran

Post by Seppun Suzuran » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:03 am

"Mmmm. That is why I make it a habit of always being honest, and not hiding anything. There are things I do not talk about, yes. But that doesn't mean I'm avoiding them or hiding them. They're merely personal matters. It's not just the right thing, but related to what you said; The more we hold on to a lie, the more likely it is to be found out as such. Yes, the truth hurts sometimes. But I would rather pour the alcohol of the truth onto the wound while fresh and deal with the pain than let it fester and rot."

She paused a moment, speaking a bit quieter again, "...I'm sure that sounds like a very naive view to a Scorpion courtier like yourself."

Casual Wear: Pink yukata with the mon of the Seppun in white, white obi and headband

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:19 am

Jiro tilted his head, his eyes wide in an expression of exaggerated innocence.

"I must disagree with Seppun-sama's assertion. I am not a courtier yet." Then a smile began to crack through the expression. "See? I couldn't even keep a straight face through one little joke!"
* Scorpion Clan * Courtier * Rich Baritone * Twin * Terminally Pretty * Adult Name: Bayushi Tomohiro

Seppun Suzuran

Post by Seppun Suzuran » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:59 am

Suzu stared at the boy with an odd expression, blinking a few times before nodding slowly, "Yes, I see. Well, it seems we both have much to learn then; Myself about humor, and you... well, it seems you already have much learning you say you wish to undertake, no? If there is any way I can help you expand your horizons, then feel free to run it by me while we are at the dojo together. Though I imagine they will be keeping everyone quite busy regardless."

She didn't seem at all angry or annoyed, though perhaps a bit flustered. Though she had a pretty impeccable On if that was the case, since it was barely perceptible.

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:58 am

Jiro grinned. "I will be sure to do so, Seppun-sama." He bowed. "Seppun-sama is most gracious to offer, in spite of her justified concern over the demands on her time."

Seppun Suzuran

Post by Seppun Suzuran » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:01 am

That actually got an unbidden blush. Stupid cute Scorpion boys.

"Yes, well... We Imperials need to do our best, you know. F-For now..."

She stood up and adjusted her On before bowing, "I should not spend all day looking at the river when there are things I need to finish before the journey. I have not finished packing; Living here and all, I have not had to worry about it until the last minute."

Bayushi Jiro

Post by Bayushi Jiro » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:32 am

"Then do not permit this humble one to trouble your conscience. It has been a pleasure getting to know you, Seppun-sama." Another bow, this one betokening farewell. "I shall see you soon."

Seppun Suzuran

Post by Seppun Suzuran » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:33 am

Suzu found herself bowing again before turning and marching off; People could be so much trouble sometimes. Not that this one seemed to be trouble in a bad way per say... but that was just what a pretty Scorpion would want her to think! Either way, she tried to brush the meeting with the Bayushi and Togashi aside so she could make sure she remembered everything she needed to do before leaving the city...

/exit

Return to “Pregame, Part 1”